Peterhead vs Stenny

Guest TOPFITTER

Only the 500 mile round-trip mid-week for me, 12900 for the season methinks. Love to get one over on The Blues Bogey team and stay top. Is Gibson playing after the knee injury and stitches courtesy of the wee (always done wrong) lambs at Stirling ???

:angry:

We are missing a few players as the match was announced at short notice. We will probably have to change things up, Longworth and Ferns I know are missing, can't remember who else I was told. Innes Murray and Martin Scott missed out on Saturday with an injury, so might not be available tomorrow. 

Interesting game tonight, I feel the loss of Scott and Smith for stenny has disrupted the moment in recent weeks and ferns has done particularly well against Peterhead this season but it’s a good opportunity for others to stake a claim going into this final stretch of games...  

peterhead will be the eventual winners of this division consistency has been stennys downfall and left fighting for a playoff spot but on there day can beat anyone hopefully goals in this and a few more twist and turns to go before May ;-)

Will be interesting to see our team selection tonight. We have brought a striker in on loan but have not used him and instead stick to bringing McMenamin on every time. We need to see what the loanee is about. You never know he may be a sensation but unless he plays we will never know.

If the team from Saturday's first half turn up then pity help us.

Well deserved win for Stenhousemuir who could easily have been 4 or 5 goals ahead at half time. That’s 9 points they have taken from Peterhead this season and if they played like this every week they would have won the league. We must now beat Montrose or it’s all going to end in tears.

Auld money bags owned again. Very pleasing.

Hoping Montrose get over the line and we can finish 3rd to get this gang in the play offs. Easy passage to the final for The Mighty Wa Waz.

Archived