The Easily Movable Object vs The Entirely Stoppable Force

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Middle of the park is like a bowl of porridge. Needs verti drained to sort it but can't get a machine on it just now. Going to cut up big time. Actually looks ok to until you step on it.
It's Ok, Andy Stirling plays wide, just give him the ball and the middle of your pitch will be fine [emoji16]

So what about us ? Let's start being more attacking tomorrow's last chance saloon ( well we re doomed really but you know what I mean ) Jacko and Mackin up top .
Lets hope team are fired up from the warm up cuz this 0 2 after 10 minutes every weeks fucking depressing. . Because all the goals are errors we ve lost . I d give Jacko a half and if he's not contributing get Isaac on at H/T to run at them ..
3 1 City Mackin McLean and Layne ...
Jimmy Mann and The Undateables to spend the night in Bar L for over celebrating our first win ..

21 minutes ago, Dumbarton Rock said:

Middle of the park is like a bowl of porridge. Needs verti drained to sort it but can't get a machine on it just now. Going to cut up big time. Actually looks ok to until you step on it.

Ach we had those issues a couple of years ago.  Just get them on the park and let them play .  Gutters make for more interesting games. 

56 minutes ago, Dumbarton Rock said:

You coming down on Monday to help me fix it lol.

Nah I'm out spiking lawns on Monday. ;)

A couple of hours with the fork will do you the world of good ......................................mind you , if we win you could get Aitken to send in a few players to help as punishment !! :lol:

Archived