The Easily Movable Object vs The Entirely Stoppable Force

We were hedge side near to the tv stand; at one point in the first half big Mackin slid in one Jimmy right in front of us. It was quick but I think Jimmy megs him and dodges him as he slides out the park. It was amusing and I may have gave Mackin some nice positive comments about it.

Mackin s a big lazy oaf. I thought he d ve been far better than he's been .

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
he missed:angel and at that point Hedgie had a breakdown some really poor language directed to the manager[emoji38]
Don't blame him we all pay good money for our season tickets and turn up every week to watch shite negative football orsi was shite yesterday and should have been pulled off instead of Mackin that was the worst penalty I have ever seen god knows what he was thinking. For a team that has a defender as a manager our defending yesterday was utter garbage

23 minutes ago, hedgeman83 said:
2 hours ago, Best Team in Angus said:
he missed:angel and at that point Hedgie had a breakdown some really poor language directed to the manageremoji38.png

Don't blame him we all pay good money for our season tickets and turn up every week to watch shite negative football orsi was shite yesterday and should have been pulled off instead of Mackin that was the worst penalty I have ever seen god knows what he was thinking. For a team that has a defender as a manager our defending yesterday was utter garbage

Why did they take off storie who seemed to be your best player

22 minutes ago, lorenzo71 said:

Why did they take off storie who seemed to be your best player

After his crunching tackle he limped about for a few minutes, half recovered then began limping again.  Can only think that he did himself more damage than it initially looked.

O Neill flapping at 2nd and 3rd goal there . Although poor defending ain t helping .You hear hedgie giving Dyer pelters at 1st goal [emoji23]... As for penalty WTF must Isaac be thinking? ?? that's done f**k all for team morale

I thought on Tuesday the Brechin goalie looked dodgy and judging by those highlights he was at it again yesterday. Is Smith injured?

Stevie didn't sound too optimistic about Wardrop. Huge blow if he's out for the final.

I'm also gutted Froxy wont be involved. He seems convinced he's flying back here for it but I just can't see it happening unless he gets told he wont play any part for Cyprus and is allowed to come back early.

I thought on Tuesday the Brechin goalie looked dodgy and judging by those highlights he was at it again yesterday. Is Smith injured?

Stevie didn't sound too optimistic about Wardrop. Huge blow if he's out for the final.

I'm also gutted Froxy wont be involved. He seems convinced he's flying back here for it but I just can't see it happening unless he gets told he wont play any part for Cyprus and is allowed to come back early.

Not sure O Neill deserved a run as Smithy s been poor this season.I heard he's spat the dummy at being dropped and thinks that's him finished but heard in City Club last night it's personal reason s .. That would make more sense ...

5 hours ago, CITY1974 said:

O Neill flapping at 2nd and 3rd goal there . Although poor defending ain t helping .You hear hedgie giving Dyer pelters at 1st goal .emoji23.png.. As for penalty WTF must Isaac be thinking? ?? that's done f**k all for team morale

And quite rightly so .  Had he been on the post for the 1st one he would have been in a far better position to challenge the scorer.   

Also had he been on the post at the 3rd one he would have been able to clear the netbound effort. 

His body language at both goals tells you he should have done better.  Sunday league defending at it's worst. 

And quite rightly so .  Had he been on the post for the 1st one he would have been in a far better position to challenge the scorer.   
Also had he been on the post at the 3rd one he would have been able to clear the netbound effort. 
His body language at both goals tells you he should have done better.  Sunday league defending at it's worst. 

I m no arguing just saying you hear you . Don t think any defender had a clue yesterday ! 11 good players on pitch and 5 or 6 on subs bench looking tactically naive. .

Archived