Aberdeen vs Dundee FC

Delayed kick off tonight, please, followed by extra time, penalties and a journey back to Aberdeen interrupted by a 15 hour delay on the motorway. 

Admittedly, you could be delayed from tonight until 2:45 on Saturday and still walk this by three goals...

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dundee fans are shortly going to experience what us Accies fans endure season after season, this situation is all about bottle and nerve something which Accies have shown they have in abundance in past seasons. 
Do Dundee fans think the current squad have players who will relish the battle or do you think they are more likely to go into hiding ? These same questions can also be asked about Thistle.
I am basing this on my opinion that County will need a massive upturn in fortunes to avoid 12th.

#shatit

Delayed kick off tonight, please, followed by extra time, penalties and a journey back to Aberdeen interrupted by a 15 hour delay on the motorway. 

Admittedly, you could be delayed from tonight until 2:45 on Saturday and still walk this by three goals...

You’ve almost got you’re wish!

Bain, Kerr, Meekings, Caulker, Jon, Deacon, Kamara, McGowan, Holt (?), Murray, AJLS. f**k knows. I can’t face anymore O’Hara, don’t think Jesse is ready to start. The DAB slayer if he is fit enough.

Just now, Fifespud said:

Bain, Kerr, Meekings, Caulker, Jon, Deacon, Kamara, McGowan, Holt (?), Murray, AJLS. f**k knows. I can’t face anymore O’Hara, don’t think Jesse is ready to start. The DAB slayer if he is fit enough.

Bain?

1 minute ago, Fifespud said:

Still our best keeper. Recall the c**t.

I saw a picture of him with that Celtic top on and his hands in the air and it gave me the boak. 

Archived