QOS V League Leaders

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

We've to deal with Utd before we dispose of your mob.

Looking forward to a day out in Dumfries where I reckon we could have around 1200 or so travelling down. Should be a good atmosphere as every game for us is like a cup final, until we secure the title.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

We've to deal with Utd before we dispose of your mob.

I am aware  of your game against Utd, feel free to beat them:) However this is our next game and we'll bring a big support and any complacency that might have affected us is gone  after the defeat to Livvy, we're treating every game like a cup final now. I'll be traveling down on the train early and will quickly find a nice wee pub for pre match refreshments.:guinness

Looking forward to a day out in Dumfries where I reckon we could have around 1200 or so travelling down. Should be a good atmosphere as every game for us is like a cup final, until we secure the title.

Ooft. Good call slapping in a LD then :o

I am aware  of your game against Utd, feel free to beat them[emoji4] However this is our next game and we'll bring a big support and any complacency that might have affected us is gone  after the defeat to Livvy, we're treating every game like a cup final now. I'll be traveling down on the train early and will quickly find a nice wee pub for pre match refreshments.:guinness

The league is yours. No one is going to catch you and from the outside looking in there doesn't seem to be a hint of the wheels falling off. On another topic if a lot of your fans are taking the train it may be worth going back up the road via Carlisle. The half 6 train will be 2 carriages and Clyde are playing Annan as well. They've yet to travel to and from Annan without being complete fuckwits en route so I don't imagine that service will be pleasant.

37 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Ooft. Good call slapping in a LD then :o

The league is yours. No one is going to catch you and from the outside looking in there doesn't seem to be a hint of the wheels falling off. On another topic if a lot of your fans are taking the train it may be worth going back up the road via Carlisle. The half 6 train will be 2 carriages and Clyde are playing Annan as well. They've yet to travel to and from Annan without being complete fuckwits en route so I don't imagine that service will be pleasant.

Or stay for the next train at 5 to 8? I'd imagine that won't be very busy.

If you're not in a rush to get home then I certainly recommend doing that. The earlier one will be awful.

Interesting to see what line-up GN puts out for this. With United home and away either side of this fixture, I wonder if he’ll prioritise those 2 games ahead of this one. Reckon Murray, Todorov, Rankin, Cameron and Beerman may all start to keep things fresh

1 hour ago, QoS_Blue1919 said:

Interesting to see what line-up GN puts out for this. With United home and away either side of this fixture, I wonder if he’ll prioritise those 2 games ahead of this one. Reckon Murray, Todorov, Rankin, Cameron and Beerman may all start to keep things fresh

You absolutely should prioritise the games against United and play the weakest possible team against us.

15 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

The half 6 train will be 2 carriages and Clyde are playing Annan as well. They've yet to travel to and from Annan without being complete fuckwits en route so I don't imagine that service will be pleasant.

All three of them? That'll be a hoot!

15 hours ago, Gert.T.Fock said:

Unless the Clyde fans get put off the half 6 train and get on this one which happened before.

Queens are not having a pay at the gate on Saturday. Don't know why clubs keep doing this, it will cost them money.

Seems ludicrous decision considering the terrace is open. Home fans will be buying tickets so no idea why away won’t be allowed.
Maybe Police Scotland’s hand in the decision?

7 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Queens are not having a pay at the gate on Saturday.

Are they not? That's disappointing. I was thinking about driving down for this one but not sure if I have the Saturday free. No pay at the gate seems an odd decision. Is this the usual for Queens, I am sure I've paid at Palmerston before.

3 minutes ago, overthetop said:

Queens never have pay at the gate these days.

How long has that been happening? I was down there last season but I wasn't arranging the tickets so don't know where/when they were bought. I get the idea that they don't want cash sitting around but there are so many other solutions to that.

7 minutes ago, overthetop said:

Haven’t seen anything official to say away fans can’t buy on Saturday yet.

I am a little confused, are you saying you can buy tickets on the day or not?

This has been the policy for a number of years. There’s a ticket office at the back of the away stand.
What I’m saying is normally away fans can buy on the day of the game.
Sergie’s no1 fan has indicated that tickets won’t be sold on Saturday there’s nothing saying that yet on Queens website. So I don’t know for sure.

We have the exact same system as St Mirren: you go to a booth, buy your ticket then go through the turnstyles with it (except we have folk at the turnstyles, not scanners).

I'm sure SD will clear it up but if it says "no pay at the gate" then that's the norm.

We don't do "pay at the gate" in that you physically buy them from a ticket office rather than from the turnstyle operator.  However generally what people mean by that phrase is "pay on the day".  If St Mirren have been sent a batch of tickets, much like Partick were before the cup tie, and I believe they have then there won't be "pay at the gate" or "pay at the booth" it will be "buy your tickets direct from St Mirren".

I'm sure SD will clarify.

Archived