Dundee FC's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee's next permanent manager?  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

Zander should humiliated that anyone has described the incident as a slap. Clark, completely unprovoked, decided to ragdoll a wee man about. Bully.

I'm hearing McCann's neck is in big trouble with the SFA for viciously attacking  Zander Clark's hand. 

If Dodds was part of any management team at Dens, I wouldn't be going full NDD, I'd be going full Spud, and I don't have a missus' ticket to utilise either.

3 hours ago, kristov said:

Never forget:
2018-03-12 14.32.45.jpg

Yes don't ever forget your skanky club felt grievance against 2 former employees taking action to recover monies owed to them, quick wee question your company recieves a financial package to de distributed between the employees, your employer decides this money would be better served being invested in the company, would you sit back and say f*** all ?

Yes don't ever forget your skanky club felt grievance against 2 former employees taking action to recover monies owed to them, quick wee question your company recieves a financial package to de distributed between the employees, your employer decides this money would be better served being invested in the company, would you sit back and say f*** all ?

Shit analogy.

That said, considering the CVA passed I care less about how he voted than the hysterics afterwards about his vote being made public. Not long afterwards in a column he writes/wrote he was espousing to anyone who cared to listen about how your, now defunct, big team should not be allowed to die.

Hypocritical, judas p***k.

3 hours ago, kristov said:

Shit analogy.

That said, considering the CVA passed I care less about how he voted than the hysterics afterwards about his vote being made public. Not long afterwards in a column he writes/wrote he was espousing to anyone who cared to listen about how your, now defunct, big team should not be allowed to die.

Hypocritical, judas p***k.

Accies are alive and kicking ya f****** fanny.

He was 100% right to expose your joke club of renaging on his contract you would have done the same in his position.

6 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

Accies are alive and kicking ya f****** fanny.

He was 100% right to expose your joke club of renaging on his contract you would have done the same in his position.

your club died mate ??!!

Just phoned NDP and have been reassured we are very much alive ya p****.

Should have asked them for their bank details while you were at it so you could temporarily rest some inherited funds. Could've been a nice little earner for you.

1 hour ago, kristov said:

Should have asked them for their bank details while you were at it so you could temporarily rest some inherited funds. Could've been a nice little earner for you.

No I thought I would maybe try it at Dundee FC then it dawned on me you are in debt ffs. Enjoy servicing yer debt ya skanky c****.

7 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

No I thought I would maybe try it at Dundee FC then it dawned on me you are in debt ffs. Enjoy servicing yer debt ya skanky c****.

I know quite a few boys from Hamilton. Can you pm me your address so I can get them to put a shite through your letterbox award you with a voucher for your valuable contributions to this site.

On 12/03/2018 at 09:59, The Master said:

Now probably (definitely) isn't the time for experiments - although it did work at the end of last season to be fair - but it would be fascinating to see Ian Cathro back in management, with a proper backroom staff. Give him an experienced assistant to learn from (Jocky Scott?) rather than being told what to do by an egotistical maniac and he might actually shut Kris Boyd's pus.

But as I say, maybe not the time for experiments. If the unthinkable happens and we end up going down, then there's certainly worse plans. 

You're willing to give Cathro the chance to prove Kris Boyd RIGHT for a second time???

Archived