Dundee FC's Next Permanent Manager

Who will be Dundee's next permanent manager?  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It's only fair that I start up this topic. I'd do it for other teams in a similar position. Usual list of no hopers, overly-ambitious targets and the ilk. It's not a permanent thing, but if we do punt McCann, I'd take maybe McPake and Jocky as an experienced assistant (if possible) till the end of the season then re-assess things from there.

Bottom line is McCann has to go.

Aberdeen (A)

Hearts (H)

Celtic (A)

Rangers (A)

0 points out of that lot. I expect McCann will be gone before those fixtures are completed unless he manages the turnaround of all turnarounds, there's absolutely nothing to indicate that will be the case.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

A safe pair of hands to get us to grind points out until the end of the season.

Then a decision after that.

Jocky then...

If that list represents the options available (which is a depressing thought in itself), then I would only be happy with Hopkin or Ross. The even more depressing thing is, that neither of them would probably take it at the moment (Ross certainly wouldn't, Hopkin might, I suppose).

That just puts a lovely cap on a thoroughly miserable day...

I forgot Stuart McCall. I'd rather keep McCann than him though.

Why?
McCann shite TV pundit who kept up a side that on paper should of been nowhere near relegation.

McCall got a team with a similar budget the title of Scotland’s 2nd best side.

Archived