Queens v Dundee United

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, gogs said:

Dobbie v moshni ohh please let this happen emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

It would give the 16* Arabs in attendance a chance to try out the new chant.  

(To the tune of ‘Wake Me Up Before You Go Go’)

”He is even worse than Toshney, our new centre half is Bilel Moshni”.

* this may be an exaggeration.

3 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

You ken that's not his name?

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

You never ken I suppose.... he may just surprise us all and play an absolute fucking blinder........

On the other hand, he may well not.:huh:

16 minutes ago, Doonhamer doon south said:

Has he been signed yet. Cant believe he getting a possible second chance in Scotland. Scenes if he the potential match winner if he does sign. Anyway hoping for 3 points tonight with utd in bit of turmoil on and off the pitch. 

He is signed what a remember of him was his last appearance at Palmerston when sure he got booked for falling out with the crowd!! Had a torrid time that night when Queens beat Rangers 3-0.

If signing Mohnsi is based on actual footballing reasons rather than the work of a dodgy agent then United should be liquidated right away.

Even if he did show flashes in his Rangers early period, that was 4/5 years ago and he’s barely played since. If he was going to a stable club then perhaps he could be focused surrounded by sold pros but United are almost as big an omnishambles as Rangers and it’s hardly a positive environment that will keep his fragile temperament in check.

Prediction: He’ll actually play not too badly tonight and score from a corner lulling United fans into a false sense of security for a late season meltdown.

Having seen Utd sitting in 2nd spot for most of the season I thought this 'turmoil' chat was exaggerated. Then I see they sign that mutant.

You'll get out of this mess eventually, but for now I feel sorry Utd :o

As has been said. I sincerely hope that animal starts tonight. After Dobbs rips him for the 5th time there is a good chance of another spectacular meltdown from the trumpet.

Ken what?

I dont care about this season anymore. Its gone. Over. No more. Finished. Dead. 

I think (hope beyond hope) this is United getting the last of the bat shittery out of the system before next season.

*rocks back and forward in a dark corner*

21 minutes ago, Sloop John B said:

If signing Mohnsi is based on actual footballing reasons rather than the work of a dodgy agent then United should be liquidated right away.

Even if he did show flashes in his Rangers early period, that was 4/5 years ago and he’s barely played since. If he was going to a stable club then perhaps he could be focused surrounded by sold pros but United are almost as big an omnishambles as Rangers and it’s hardly a positive environment that will keep his fragile temperament in check.

Prediction: He’ll actually play not too badly tonight and score from a corner lulling United fans into a false sense of security for a late season meltdown.

Easy tiger. 

1 hour ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

He is signed .

No, he isn't. Well he might be (I wouldn't know) but he's not currently registered to them. Which isn't to say he won't be by kick off.

35 minutes ago, Sloop John B said:

Even if he did show flashes in his Rangers early period, that was 4/5 years ago and he’s barely played since.

I'd take Mohsni over "The Edge".

2 hours ago, SUPERSOUTH said:

He is signed what a remember of him was his last appearance at Palmerston when sure he got booked for falling out with the crowd!! Had a torrid time that night when Queens beat Rangers 3-0.

Wee Gav ran him ragged that game, imagine what Dobbie could do to him tonight. Hopefully same result as last time Mohnsi came calling.:thumsup2

Archived