10/03/18 Scores and reports

The Mouth

Took in glenburn Hurlford great game to watch both teams missing few key players. Hurlford were the clinical team on the day. Hurlford side line letting the name down again boy got injured for glenburn pulled hamstring by the looks of it and the whole side line mocked the boy when he was in pain what a embarrassment in my option

Took in glenburn Hurlford great game to watch both teams missing few key players. Hurlford were the clinical team on the day. Hurlford side line letting the name down again boy got injured for glenburn pulled hamstring by the looks of it and the whole side line mocked the boy when he was in pain what a embarrassment in my option

Easily the worst sideline in Ayrshire when it comes to that kinda thing.

6 minutes ago, alwayzzaffside said:

Was shocking no wonder no one likes them was disgusting to see. Just found out the guy is out for the season and for the supports to laugh and abuse the boy is shocking in my opinion.

Are you suprised that’s hurlford thistle for you respect no one. Hope the boy is ok and makes a quick recovery. 

4 hours ago, The Mouth said:

Bridgewater causing allsorts of upsets there well played.

Hopefully see the job out!!

Was at the game today Bridgewater were the better team and deserve to be in the last 8.

They are loving the underdog tag 

Archived