BBC bias

25 minutes ago, SandyCromarty said:

And she's not alone, come our Independence there are many of these who will find themselves unwanted in Scotland and abandoned by the english media because of their Scottish accents.

They could always approach that recently deposed leader of the Lib Dems for lessons in how to speak with a plummy, fake English accent.

15 hours ago, sophia said:

SS on Newsnight..

"Have you been on a tram in Edinburgh, that cost millions of pounds, it goes almost nowhere useful whatsoever, there was opposition at the time and nobody is thankful for it now"

Editorialising much?

What a bizarre statement by her. I barely use the trams at all as I live in the south and work in the east of the city but even I can see that the trams cover a pretty decent amount of "useful" locations considering it's just one line. Complaining for the sake of complaining.

16 hours ago, sophia said:

SS on Newsnight..

"Have you been on a tram in Edinburgh, that cost millions of pounds, it goes almost nowhere useful whatsoever, there was opposition at the time and nobody is thankful for it now"

Editorialising much?

It was a very strange comment from her,  given that it was the Labour led Scottish Executive that gave the green light for this project. The SNP minority gov/t actually wanted to cancel the project back in 2007 but were out-voted by the opposition parties.

58 minutes ago, ICTJohnboy said:

It was a very strange comment from her,  given that it was the Labour led Scottish Executive that gave the green light for this project. The SNP minority gov/t actually wanted to cancel the project back in 2007 but were out-voted by the opposition parties.

She's a fucking balloon.

Now talk of Bojo cancelling the BBC Licence fee by 2027 and changing it to subscription which could lead to many local BBC radio stations closing, hopefully that will put an end to that sniggering scunner Graham Norton. 
Well he has a TV Show on National BBC One and a radio show on National BBC Radio 2, so...

Well he has a TV Show on National BBC One and a radio show on National BBC Radio 2, so...

I would imagine if the BBC went to a subscription service, it’d be impossible to run but for the presence of “sniggering scunners” such as Norton.

Lol its like last year never happened for these people

Laura Kuenssberg continuing to prove she is a complete fucking moron
In not sure i get the problem here.

Did kurnssberg just retweet this 'on this day' in history post?

3 minutes ago, pandarilla said:

In not sure i get the problem here.

Did kurnssberg just retweet this 'on this day' in history post?

While Nancy Astor was definitely the first female MP to make a speech in the Commons, she was also one of the most anti-semitic and pro-Hitler MPs in history.

After a period of Kuenssberg and her pals laying into Corbyn and Labour over anti-semitism, she now hails Astor with no hint of irony.