BBC bias

28 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

“Crack down”

Should the union barons be allowed to ruin Christmas for hard working families or should the taxpayer keep funding their greedy lifestyles? Here to discuss the topic is some obese posh CEO from the CBI, a posh lady from a neoliberal think tank, Fraser Nelson and some Bolshie pleb.

Mick Lynch makes a quite profound argument and the ever rightward narrative is one that he has challenged head on.

I wish John Swinney would've done similar when he had the chance in 2014.

If you don't want to click, just take it from me that the BBC parroting the Mail and the Sun and demonising us will not do

14 hours ago, Clown Job said:

“Crack down”

Total Tory boot. Can't stand her.

1 hour ago, Negris Squash Ball said:

Lynch is a mixed bag.

He's had some tremendous interviews in the past, but is starting to be shown up a bit now.  He's clearly very uncomfortable when on the back foot.

Another new account that immediately heads to select threads on the politics section of a Scottish football forum? Never seen this routine before.

7 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Total Tory boot. Can't stand her.

Another new account that immediately heads to select threads on the politics section of a Scottish football forum? Never seen this routine before.

It's DAF's latest incarnation. What an absolutely tragic existence. 

9 hours ago, Negris Squash Ball said:

Lynch is a mixed bag.

He's had some tremendous interviews in the past, but is starting to be shown up a bit now.  He's clearly very uncomfortable when on the back foot.

******Yet another shit alias alert *******

At least try a wee bit to make them less obvious 

OK, not the BBC and not exactly bias but I didn't know where else to stick this.

Just very strange reporting. The headline would lead you to think that 19 children have died in Scotland. In fact, none of the deaths are in Scotland. 

Edited by Suspect Device

On 08/12/2022 at 00:02, Benjamin_Nevis said:

A while back a boy posted up photos of his keyed Audi A4 on one of the local Facebook community groups with the usual "I've got it on dashcam so you better come forward and pay up or I'll call the Police" pish. It turned out to be some wee arsehole who would regularly park in one of the disabled bays at the local Asda to nip in for fags because he was too fucking lazy to park 20 yards further away in a legit space. Complete scenes when someone replied with "Is this you?" with an accompanying photo of his ned mobile parked in a disabled bay. After about half an hour of getting the utter pish ripped out of him by all and sundry he binned his post and hasn't been heard from again.

The worst offenders however for taking disabled bays are unquestionably parents who can't get a parent and child space as close to the shop as they would like. You could genuinely power a small city with the burning sense of entitlement of parents in a supermarket car park. Absolute worstcunts. 

Oops. Off topic.

THE BBC ARE A BUNCH OF c***s. 

Why did you change your name from Day Of The Lords mate?

42 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

If you set a rate of tax too high and make it uncompetitive then you end up bringing in less money.

Whether the 6% is too high, remains to be seen.

Property prices vary wildly between regions.  6% or 3% tax will barely shift the dial.

But it would be good if it did. 

People that buy existing property to let aren't making a productive investment into an economy, they're just changing the identity of the person taking money out of an economy. 

All this will do is increase the tax take. 

If they really want to discourage exploitative second home ownership they should have this set well into double figures. 

BBC hacks hearing the folk shouting "Shame on you" after the gender recognition act passed but somehow managed to miss the cheers and standing ovation which proceeded this and lasted far longer. ETA they have corrected their story to include this finally.

They also missed the person who didn't support the bill flashing in the public gallery :lol:

All honest mistakes I'm sure.

Edited by 101

9 hours ago, 101 said:

BBC hacks hearing the folk shouting "Shame on you" after the gender recognition act passed but somehow managed to miss the cheers and standing ovation which proceeded this and lasted far longer. ETA they have corrected their story to include this finally.

They also missed the person who didn't support the bill flashing in the public gallery :lol:

All honest mistakes I'm sure.

They seem to love describing it as controversial despite its cross party support and the vast majority voting for it 

5 hours ago, Clown Job said:

They seem to love describing it as controversial despite its cross party support and the vast majority voting for it 

"controversial" is the new "divisive".

The media took to using it to describe For Women Scotland losing their court challenge, which is extremely odd since all Lady Haldane's ruling did was clarify that the existing interpretation was the correct one, so I'm at a loss to understand how that can possibly be in any way controversial. If I contend that the sky is actually pink, I get my arse handed to me by the 'it's blue' contingent, I have not started a controversy.

I look forward to the unionists now referring to themselves as 'divisive' at every turn, since they are now evidently the whining minority causing disharmony.