BBC bias

9 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

We don’t have to worry up here. We are as safe as houses now that the Nats are in bed with some Vegan cyclists. Now that Oil and Gas is taboo, just blame the English or heaven forbid, English Toareees, if the lights go out.

Looming energy crisis reported by every media outlet (regardless of their bias or agenda) attributed in part to Brexit's impact on supply chains and you still have some screaming at the SG. Priceless. 

14 hours ago, Glen Sannox said:

We don’t have to worry up here. We are as safe as houses now that the Nats are in bed with some Vegan cyclists. Now that Oil and Gas is taboo, just blame the English or heaven forbid, English Toareees, if the lights go out.

Are oil and gas really taboo in Scotland or is this just a bunch of lies?

I think I have just heard an item on 5Live about drugs policy in Scotland when the contributors were a Tory MSP, a journalist and (I think) someone involved in drugs rehab. Not a Scottish Government rep to be heard, nor even a "we asked for a Scottish Government spokesperson by nobody was available". 

No Government rep? Surely not? Did I mishear? 

38 minutes ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

I think I have just heard an item on 5Live about drugs policy in Scotland when the contributors were a Tory MSP, a journalist and (I think) someone involved in drugs rehab. Not a Scottish Government rep to be heard, nor even a "we asked for a Scottish Government spokesperson by nobody was available". 

No Government rep? Surely not? Did I mishear? 

They’re probably hiding.

8 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

Headlines to make it sound like some mercy mission to a 3rd world country.
When you actually read the story the army are doing the same in many parts of England as well.

And we still have the best performing A&E statistics in the UK. The demand of yoonionists is that Scotland be perfect while it's still part of the union and nothing else will do.

Edited by Baxter Parp

17 minutes ago, Dunfermline Don said:

Headlines to make it sound like some mercy mission to a 3rd world country.
When you actually read the story the army are doing the same in many parts of England as well.

IMG_0067.png

They always do this. As if we should all run out of our huts and wave palm fronds at the UN who've been parachuted in to dig us a well. 

Good(if that's the appropriate word)to see the piece on Reporting Scotland tonight emphasising that it's younger unvaccinated people who are now in ICU because of covid.
Maybe some anti-vaxers will take heed.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

No need to worry about Goodall.

He’s as leftie as they come.

Coming from a supporter of the far right wing Tory scum that's no surprise.  Of course anyone you perceive who is remotely to the left of Hitler is a Commie in your eyes.