BBC bias

• 3 weeks later...

Would it really have hurt to put the words “and Higher” in this headline?

C375DF24-CDC4-4F6D-A108-4B86547EC133.thumb.jpeg.3d6b0b3be65a91387421d615ac9a477e.jpeg

There’s literally no mention of the Scottish results anywhere on the BBC news homepage as of 7.30 this morning, even in the dedicated “exam results” section.

4235EFC8-E798-479B-8E55-E3112DA65B83.thumb.jpeg.e13dfa1a473614e32bb56401ea69e0ee.jpeg

11 hours ago, The Master said:

I’ve no idea what BBC site you’re looking at, but this is the front page now. 

I think he may be quoting the BBC twitter feed from late last night.

On principle, I'm always suspicious of Yoons that don't provide links to back up their claims

https://twitter.com/BBCNews/status/1424853285962502146

13 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

Oh sorry, you were replying to FANDAN, who I have blocked. I misconstrued.

12 hours ago, lichtgilphead said:

I think he may be quoting the BBC twitter feed from late last night.

On principle, I'm always suspicious of Yoons that don't provide links to back up their claims

https://twitter.com/BBCNews/status/1424853285962502146

Silly boomers. 

32 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

No link to prove your original point then?

Colour me surprised.

Why would I need a link... You said I was quoting the BBC Twitter feed lmao, it was a screenshot of the BBC website granda... do try and keep up. 

11 hours ago, Baxter Parp said:

E8pmzIcWYAEDO7c?format=png&name=medium

Well, how about that.

You do remember the time there was you know a whole investigation into whether she had breached the ministerial code which was drawn out over months of a time taking up huge amounts of air time? 

That was fun looking back, the way some of the resident boot lickers treated her forgetting everything like their team had scored a last minute cup winner was particularly pleasing. 

You do remember the time there was you know a whole investigation into whether she had breached the ministerial code which was drawn out over months of a time taking up huge amounts of air time? 
That was fun looking back, the way some of the resident boot lickers treated her forgetting everything like their team had scored a last minute cup winner was particularly pleasing. 
Don't you think there should've been more coverage into people who actually broke the ministerial code?

6 minutes ago, Blootoon87 said:

Don't you think there should've been more coverage into people who actually broke the ministerial code?

Sure. That doesn't mean the Sturgeon news wasn't justified though does it. 

1 minute ago, Blootoon87 said:
6 minutes ago, SANTAN said:
Sure. That doesn't mean the Sturgeon news wasn't justified though does it. 

There obviously should've been coverage of that, but there should've been much more coverage of MP's that actually broke the code, that's all.

Were there large scale investigations into the other breaches? I believe the coverage was warranted, would be interesting to know if the figures posted include "BBC Scotland".