BBC bias

I think there was a doc a year or two back not featuring Oliver. It was derided on here for the fact that they were all over the North of Scotland investigating sites left and right, before randomly switching focus to Stonehenge in the last couple of minutes of the program, and concluding that was the epicentre of Neolithic Britain.

I think it was one of those 'team of experts' things, not driven by a single presenter.

46 minutes ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

Unbelievable introduction there by the BBC News, even by their modern standards.

Just watched Sarah Smith saying that Alex Salmond said Nicola Sturgeon broke the ministerial code and that she should resign.  

I'm sure Alex Salmond said "“I have no doubt that Nicola broke the ministerial code, but it’s not for me to suggest what the consequence should be"

2 hours ago, betting competition said:

Just watched Sarah Smith saying that Alex Salmond said Nicola Sturgeon broke the ministerial code and that she should resign.  

I'm sure Alex Salmond said "“I have no doubt that Nicola broke the ministerial code, but it’s not for me to suggest what the consequence should be"

Just seen the clip of BBC Scotland Reporter Sarah Smith blatantly lying on national Television. She said that Alex Salmond believed Nicola Sturgeon had broken Ministerial code and should resign.

What he actually said when questioned by Tory MSP Murdoch Fraser was "not for me while, I believe she has broken the Ministerial code it is not the case that every Minister who breaks the Ministerial code resigns, your own party would have an example of that relatively recently". which was funny lol

Np wonder so many Scots believe the media has a pro Unionist agenda when one of their main Scottish reporters can just downright lie .

6 minutes ago, paolo2143 said:
Just seen the clip of BBC Scotland Reporter Sarah Smith blatantly lying on national Television. She said that Alex Salmond believed Nicola Sturgeon had broken Ministerial code and should resign.

What he actually said when questioned by Tory MSP Murdoch Fraser was "not for me while, I believe she has broken the Ministerial code it is not the case that every Minister who breaks the Ministerial code resigns, your own party would have an example of that relatively recently". which was funny lol

Np wonder so many Scots believe the media has a pro Unionist agenda when one of their main Scottish reporters can just downright lie .

Well, gee thanks.

First 7 minutes on the 10 o'clock news dedicated to the inquiry. Including Sarah Smith's amended report ( no apology for her earlier... err mistake).
Even UK Govt. ministers breaking the law doesn't recieved this recognition.
This is beyond bias now.

43 minutes ago, Staggie_93 said:

Not for the first time either she’s made a “mistake” on prime time tv.

39 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

This is like when The Sun prints an apology on page 152, just below the greyhound results.

Smith knew exactly what she was doing.

There is so much to like about the BBC and I amongst many enjoy content on a regular basis, but my word, there is something going badly wrong in some areas of the corporation.

Brian Taylor never made the mistakes that Sarah Smith seems to be magnetically drawn to and shirley there must be some reflection before credibility is forever discarded 

Guest Bob Mahelp
1 hour ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

So refreshing for someone to admit making a mistake.

Well done, Sarah.

How many 'mistakes' is that she's now admitted to, when it comes to mis-reporting ?

It must be a sheer coincidence that all her 'mistakes' are to the detriment of the SG/SNP/independence movement. 

BBC were even lying on their commentary in the live feed, claiming that Salmond said the meeting in March '18 was to inform him of the allegations, when he said nothing of the sort. He was pretty clear that meeting was for no purpose other than to set up the April meeting a few days later.