BBC bias

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 hours ago, Stormzy said:

Really?

That's such a disgrace, I know there's a lot wrong in the world right now but I can't believe that's snuck under my radar.

More people need to know about this. 50% of divorces in 'Murcia end in divorce, if it can happen to a Kardashian it could happen to you. 

In Murcia ?

What about the rest of Spain ?

7 hours ago, Stormzy said:

Really?

That's such a disgrace, I know there's a lot wrong in the world right now but I can't believe that's snuck under my radar.

More people need to know about this. 50% of divorces in 'Murcia end in divorce, if it can happen to a Kardashian it could happen to you. 

Did you get this statistic from the Blink 182 music video for Stay Together for the Kids?

11 minutes ago, NotThePars said:

Did you get this statistic from the Blink 182 music video for Stay Together for the Kids?

I'm unfamiliar with that one, I was very much a Bowling For Soup man, I literally got it from a youtube video comparing 'Muricans to Brits so could actually be complete nonsense, I'll believe it though.

I have enjoyed the irony in this song today though..

Calm down.
Just wait till Wednesday.
Listen to the evidence with an open mind, wait for her response a week later then make up your mind.

Sensible post, however can only see one outcome, Salmond will come out looking like a dirty old perv & nic will come out as the nation's saviour. As always, the truth is probably somewhere in between..
Will be out of headlines by Electron campaign

Calm down.
Just wait till Wednesday.
Listen to the evidence with an open mind, wait for her response a week later then make up your mind.

I will.
I just find that a man who the BBC vilified for years, even had their chief political editor lie to try and discredit him, is now seen as a paragon of virtue.

17 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:

Sensible post, however can only see one outcome, Salmond will come out looking like a dirty old perv & nic will come out as the nation's saviour. As always, the truth is probably somewhere in between..
Will be out of headlines by Electron campaign

That’s a very negative outlook. Let’s see the charges.

Currently watching BBC Scotland and Secrets of Orkney, Britain's Ancient Capital.  This is the programme presented by that pr*ck Neil Oliver where he manages to go the entire hour without mentioning Scotland - loads of mentions of Britain and North Britian.  Interesting but completely spoilt by his appearance

"Scot" Sydney Devine's funeral took place today.

BBC Radio Scotland puzzle me.

"Scot Andy Murray...."

"Scot Stephen McGuire...."

We know!

I look forward to the time they trail a geology programme with the words "Scot Neil Oliver...."

@Caledonian1

IS that the one where despite the overwhelming majority of neolithic sites being in the North, they spend the entire program wandering about in them, and dramatically conclude that the epicentre of Neolithic Britain.... was hunners of miles south on Salisbury Plain?

Edited by Boo Khaki

13 hours ago, Caledonian1 said:

Currently watching BBC Scotland and Secrets of Orkney, Britain's Ancient Capital.  This is the programme presented by that pr*ck Neil Oliver where he manages to go the entire hour without mentioning Scotland - loads of mentions of Britain and North Britian.  Interesting but completely spoilt by his appearance

😂😂😂😂😂

I'm sure the people of Orkney would feel just as disgruntled if there was lots of mentions of Scotland. 

This place man. 

Edited by Stormzy

We can all agree that Oliver is a fud but, and I didn't watch the programme, is it not that he's talking about a period of time before Scotland existed and therefore not applicable?

If I was writing a programme about the Hittites I'd mention Anatolia a hell of a lot but wouldn't have a need to say Turkey.

24 minutes ago, DiegoDiego said:

We can all agree that Oliver is a fud but, and I didn't watch the programme, is it not that he's talking about a period of time before Scotland existed and therefore not applicable?

If I was writing a programme about the Hittites I'd mention Anatolia a hell of a lot but wouldn't have a need to say Turkey.

I'm furious that the bible doesn't mention the 40 days Jesus spent in the West Bank. 

15 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

@Caledonian1

IS that the one where despite the overwhelming majority of neolithic sites being in the North, they spend the entire program wandering about in them, and dramatically conclude that the epicentre of Neolithic Britain.... was hunners of miles south on Salisbury Plain?

The one i saw before he explained that it appeared that a neolithic culture appeared with its centre in Orkney, and spread through the UK, with the neolithic landscape at Salisbury Plain deriving from this culture. 

He seemed really proud that something originating in Orkney had such a wide ranging influence. 

They must have remade some sort of hardcore yoon version.