BBC bias

I assume everyone knows that the BBC has simply not covered the Michelle Mone story?

I dont mean they skimmed over it, I mean its missing.

They do a "what the papers say" showing front pages of all the papers but today - remarkably - it doesnt include the Guardian...............

Wonder why?

On 14/11/2022 at 19:10, williemillersmoustache said:

It's the laziest pish on earth. Utterly pointless, if I wanted to know what your below average punter thought, I'd go outside and fucking well ask one. I know it's not new but it rips my knitting. Might as well have interviewed the dug. 

It's lazy, terrible journalism. But not the laziest. At least they sent some stooge to Ra Skwerr. The lazy response would be to report 'Big stuff happening! Here's what random folk are gibbering about it on Twitter. And, yeah, we know you could find this yourself, but hey...'

On 23/11/2022 at 23:28, welshbairn said:

Not sure who's responsible but ITN has just called a potential ESA astronaut a "para-astronaut" because he's disabled. If he makes it he'll be an astronaut, full stop. That stuff really gets on my tits, as does NASA keeping banging on about their Artemis project to put the first woman and black man on the moon, diversity's wonderful but don't undermine people like they wouldn't normally be up to it. 

For disabled abuse check disabled parking spaces where you will see cars parked by able fit young ones with no disabled card or out of date disabled cards, it's common, another major offender are taxi drivers.

For disabled abuse check disabled parking spaces where you will see cars parked by able fit young ones with no disabled card or out of date disabled cards, it's common, another major offender are taxi drivers.
And the go to the local rag blaming a Warden when they get caught....
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/ayrshire/ayr-woman-stunned-after-smug-28603487

14 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

And the go to the local rag blaming a Warden when they get caught....
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/ayrshire/ayr-woman-stunned-after-smug-28603487

One of our kids is disabled, what I do see often is young women and men running into a shop after putting a disabled badge on their empty car parked in a disabled bay, obviously the badge belongs to a disabled member of their family, the sad thing is that they could be using a bay that a wheelchair bound person needs, selfish.

Enough said.

6 hours ago, SandyCromarty said:

One of our kids is disabled, what I do see often is young women and men running into a shop after putting a disabled badge on their empty car parked in a disabled bay, obviously the badge belongs to a disabled member of their family, the sad thing is that they could be using a bay that a wheelchair bound person needs, selfish.

Enough said.

This really boils my piss as well. It's just pure laziness and an overriding belief that their needs are more important than anyone else's.

4 hours ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

That is very true.

Whats your point?

Not sure, but it might be the fact that he was formerly an advisor to Boris Johnson and Rishi Sunak and donated at least £400,000 to the Conservative Party raises some doubts over his objectivity as to what represents "liberal bias".

Edited by welshbairn

13 hours ago, welshbairn said:

Not sure, but it might be the fact that he was formerly an advisor to Boris Johnson and Rishi Sunak and donated at least £400,000 to the Conservative Party raises some doubts over his objectivity as to what represents "liberal bias".

Like Allison Fuller Pedley and her "liberal bias" who managed to hold down her audience selection job after posting loads of hate filled British First shite and ramming the audience with gammons and yoons. She's almost "woke" to DPB.

8 minutes ago, Clown Job said:

Some day to be publishing this 

The Herald is at it too.  They are desperate to knock Sturgeon and the SNP, it must infuriate them that she is still so popular after all these years in office.  Hopefully the bitterness eats away at them.

1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

The Herald is at it too.  They are desperate to knock Sturgeon and the SNP, it must infuriate them that she is still so popular after all these years in office.  Hopefully the bitterness eats away at them.

It's eaten away to the extent that they recently changed editor and she has lurched the paper even further to the right.  The letters page in particular is a nest of Britnat wingnuts.

Basically, every SNP voter really has to question what exactly has happened to transfer their future vote to London-based parties.  If they think that Labour for example has turned a page they risk being damned fools.

4 hours ago, O'Kelly Isley III said:

It's eaten away to the extent that they recently changed editor and she has lurched the paper even further to the right.  The letters page in particular is a nest of Britnat wingnuts.

Basically, every SNP voter really has to question what exactly has happened to transfer their future vote to London-based parties.  If they think that Labour for example has turned a page they risk being damned fools.

Because lurching a paper to the far right and pissing off its previous readers really fucking worked for the once mighty Hootsmon (now edited in a spare bedroom in Comely Bank)

On 02/12/2022 at 09:17, SandyCromarty said:

Enough said.

A while back a boy posted up photos of his keyed Audi A4 on one of the local Facebook community groups with the usual "I've got it on dashcam so you better come forward and pay up or I'll call the Police" pish. It turned out to be some wee arsehole who would regularly park in one of the disabled bays at the local Asda to nip in for fags because he was too fucking lazy to park 20 yards further away in a legit space. Complete scenes when someone replied with "Is this you?" with an accompanying photo of his ned mobile parked in a disabled bay. After about half an hour of getting the utter pish ripped out of him by all and sundry he binned his post and hasn't been heard from again.

The worst offenders however for taking disabled bays are unquestionably parents who can't get a parent and child space as close to the shop as they would like. You could genuinely power a small city with the burning sense of entitlement of parents in a supermarket car park. Absolute worstcunts. 

Oops. Off topic.

THE BBC ARE A BUNCH OF c***s. 

Edited by Benjamin_Nevis