BBC bias

Reporting Scotland had a deucey, reporter finishing off a piece with saying it'll come down to a choice, a single market with the UK or a single market with the EU, with maps in the background. No mention of Northern Ireland of course, or Liechtenstein come to that

Johnnie Beattie has now been banging on for two days on every child in Scotland being taught to swim.

Even after being telt that drownings have often nothing to do with the ability to or even the intention to swim, he's still boring on like he's the worst pedant that P&B can offer.

1 hour ago, Clown Job said:

Polls are showing the majority of people support the rail strikers… you’d never have guessed that watching QT last night 

Yeah, I caught a clip from the Jeremy Vile show, they had a phone in poll that showed 89% supporting the rail workers, with 11% supporting the government. Given that it’s an abhorrent show that gives air time to right wing c***s like Carol Malone, I was very surprised by their poll results. 

2 hours ago, Brother Blades said:

Yeah, I caught a clip from the Jeremy Vile show, they had a phone in poll that showed 89% supporting the rail workers, with 11% supporting the government. Given that it’s an abhorrent show that gives air time to right wing c***s like Carol Malone, I was very surprised by their poll results. 

Probably realised it would be a good way to get frothing roasters to call in demanding that the unions be forcibly disbanded before the proles get any more ideas above their station.

• 3 weeks later...
I see Laura Kuenssberg is stepping down from her role as the BBC's Political Editor to join the Today programme.
Didn't realise things had got so bad for her safety that she needed a bodyguard to attend the autumn party conference.
https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/politics/laura-kuenssberg-to-step-down-as-bbc-political-editor-report-297358/
It looked like she had been looking for a way out for a while, being an open supporter of Boris Johnson and his leadership of the Conservative Party must have stung when the Party Gate scandal surfaced in the media. I would not be surprised if she already knew about it back in 2020 and wasn't pleased but kept quiet. She did become a critic of Boris Johnson once the whole picture emerged into the public view. Imagine having your head so far up someones arse and then having a moment of clarity realising this could affect your career too.
Her bias during the independence ref was stark. Good riddance

Kuenssberg strikes me as someone who’s politics is driven by who will give her an exclusive. 
Boris was good for her career and that’s about all that matters to her. 
Watched the Panorama last night and it was almost entirely her saying he got the big decisions right. Can someone please tell me a single big decision he got right? He made Brexit worse than it was inevitably going to be, he's allowing migrants to be shipped off to Rwanda, He cost us a fortune by handing out unnecessary multi billion pound PPE contracts to his pals during covid but aye he got all the big decisions correct.

1 minute ago, Empty It said:
15 hours ago, Dons_1988 said:
Kuenssberg strikes me as someone who’s politics is driven by who will give her an exclusive. 
Boris was good for her career and that’s about all that matters to her. 

Watched the Panorama last night and it was almost entirely her saying he got the big decisions right. Can someone please tell me a single big decision he got right? He made Brexit worse than it was inevitably going to be, he's allowing migrants to be shipped off to Rwanda, He cost us a fortune by handing out unnecessary multi billion pound PPE contracts to his pals during covid but aye he got all the big decisions correct.

Maybe it's just that journalists are lazy? 

I think they just cut the quotes short.  What is actually said is "he got all the big calls right for his pals".