BBC bias

18 hours ago, Clown Job said:

So that Telegraph journalist who was at the event and seen it with his own eyes was mistaken?

Wouldn't be the first time the Telegraph makes something up tbf. Not saying it didn't happen though.

8 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Nope - they broadcast from their usual set.

They'll have done it for the SNP confer,.......................nah, I'll stop there.  😂

They could maybe use the excuse that BBC news is broadcast from Salford (I don't know if that's true ) but it still looks like a far from neutral stance. Some might even say biased. Maybe the Tory donor who's the new chairman has had some influence???

A full two months of QT the flagship BBC current affairs programme without the SNP appearing once but, next week its the biannual tartan episode of #BBCQT from Glasgow.

Looking forward to them screaming at whoever the SNP put up about the Nike Conference and drug deaths so that Scotland's elected representatives are denied the opportunity to hold the UK government to account. Also can't wait to see who will be representing the Lanarkshire marching band, hate crime and street violence community. Maybe the entire Moray Conservative and Unionist Association will be (in) the audience, again.

32 minutes ago, williemillersmoustache said:

A full two months of QT the flagship BBC current affairs programme without the SNP appearing once but, next week its the biannual tartan episode of #BBCQT from Glasgow.

Looking forward to them screaming at whoever the SNP put up about the Nike Conference and drug deaths so that Scotland's elected representatives are denied the opportunity to hold the UK government to account. Also can't wait to see who will be representing the Lanarkshire marching band, hate crime and street violence community. Maybe the entire Moray Conservative and Unionist Association will be (in) the audience, again.

What's the odds on orange jacket man appearing again? I haven't watched Qt for ages now but it's all too predictable. 

UK government will be let off the hook and it'll be one SNP representative outnumbered and a constant barrage of unsubstantiated claims about how poor the Scottish government is. 

The viewing figures for this must be on the slide.

1 hour ago, williemillersmoustache said:

I didn’t watch it (because it’s shite) but apparently Bruce claimed the other week that the audience was made up of majority Tory voters to reflect the last electoral results in the area. I wonder if that’ll be done in Scotland or if they’ll insist they need to create an equal mix of all major parties to ensure a Labour/Tory/Lib Dem majority audience…

7 minutes ago, Antlion said:

I didn’t watch it (because it’s shite) but apparently Bruce claimed the other week that the audience was made up of majority Tory voters to reflect the last electoral results in the area. I wonder if that’ll be done in Scotland or if they’ll insist they need to create an equal mix of all major parties to ensure a Labour/Tory/Lib Dem majority audience…

Pretty sure Mentorn have said they do the audience balancing on the basis of UK elections. Which is why the one in Dundee a while back looked like a masonic lodge fundraiser.