BBC bias

Guest Bob Mahelp

Pretty horrific stuff this. 

Johnson will be given soft pitches concerning the nutcase yesterday, and then the Tories will say that they've fulfilled their responsibilities. At no point before the election will Johnson be truly questioned on his policies or ideology. 

This country is truly fucked. 

1 hour ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Pretty horrific stuff this. 

Johnson will be given soft pitches concerning the nutcase yesterday, and then the Tories will say that they've fulfilled their responsibilities. At no point before the election will Johnson be truly questioned on his policies or ideology. 

This country is truly fucked. 

The UK certainly is, but there's still hope for Scotland.

14 hours ago, welshbairn said:

There's going to be huge pressure on Marr to play the tough guy, which he's no good at. Hope he lulls Johnson into a false sense of security to make a total arse of himself.

Unless Marr completely soft-soaps him there's a significant possibility that Johnson will make a total arse of it. Unfortunately this will mean there's absolutely no chance of him facing Andrew Neil. 

I'm still hoping for a repeat of 2017 (in England anyway) where May's utter cowardice and refusal to interview or debate backfired massively. However this time round I fear the Brexiters would vote for Johnson regardless of his conduct. Their hatred of Johnny Foreigner trumps absolutely anything else. 

Was veering towards voting Tory but if that fat shite bag doesnt face Neil there is no way they'll get my vote.
Are you in Scotland?

Veering towards Tories?

Tactical voting? Or just want Brexit done? Or (gulp) do you like the general cut of the jib?

3 minutes ago, ayrmad said:

After watching Marr, putting Boris in front of Neil would be akin to abuse.

Thought Marr done not to bad trying to stop him waffling on. Johnson just has stock flashcards in his head and tries to shoe them into every answer. I'm sure it will get the fact check treatment over the next couple of hours but I'll save the suspense. He's a lying bassa.

Edited by dirty dingus

3 minutes ago, dirty dingus said:

Thought Marr done not to bad trying to stop him waffling on. Johnson just has stock flashcards in his head and tries to shoe them into every answer. I'm sure it will get the fact check treatment over the next couple of hours but I'll save the suspense. He's a lying bassa.

You could have replaced Boris with the Roy Hattersley puppet from Spitting Image and nobody would have noticed the difference, if he's the best we've got we're gubbed.

De pfeffelllll spins the same drawn out shit that Dirty Dingus has mentioned and that allows him to run the clock down without answering a direct question about him, his party and his policies.  It was standard, practiced rhetoric with more whataboutery than in the Fran & Anna thread on here.

We in Scotland really need to kick on and rid ourselves of this london funhouse (only that it is anything but funny) at the earliest.

Johnson's schtick was utterly predictable; until 'Brexit Gets Done' everything, and he means everything, is on hold. Utter bullshit, and to compound it he takes absolutely no responsibility for the Tories record over the last ten years.

There is nothing in the remaining days which will alter his approach or litany of lies, so it will be down to the electorate to either call out or endorse him. Given the rampant idiocy in the UK it will likely be the latter.

Freeman has barely been a member of the SNP long enough to have involvement if any of the planning of building or running the hospital. Literally the only reason she should resign is because she was good enough to get the gig in the first place.

Are you in Scotland?

Veering towards Tories?

Tactical voting? Or just want Brexit done? Or (gulp) do you like the general cut of the jib?
I live in an SNP/ Labour marginal. However, as much as I would like to get rid of the current SNP MP I can not bring myself to play any part in allowing Corbyn get near number 10.

I will spoil my paper now.

51 minutes ago, AUFC90 said:

Freeman has barely been a member of the SNP long enough to have involvement if any of the planning of building or running the hospital. Literally the only reason she should resign is because she was good enough to get the gig in the first place.

I think it was when she was with Woman for Indy she ripped Andrew Neil up for arse paper, the demi-god of BBC Politics handlers have probably had it in for her from then on.