BBC bias

IMG_8099.thumb.jpg.9c0f81dcf5f794932ebb04fbb34f68bb.jpg

I know I’m a broken record but it’s too funny

To be fair to the UK Government they’re actually still getting medicines at 1948 prices. Suppliers have tried to up the cost but it’s massively costly for the taxpayer and deeply unpopular.

He’s not the only one on her who has defended her ‘impartiality’.
Perhaps not, but it's only in recent weeks that the scale of her bias has become fully evident. And she is probably acting on instruction from BBC management.

Tonight she asserted that there is no smoking gun in the papers released by Labour today - the obvious question for every UK journalist would have been why these talks ever took place AT ALL.

4 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Kuenssberg retweeting Piers Morgan here. You hate to see it.

IMG_20191127_142712.thumb.jpg.5d5ca141478a414ca01f4a53233c7002.jpg

Would that not come up on her Twitter page if she retweeted it? In the interest of fairness I checked the page of poor embattled Laura and can’t see any sign of it. 

It is still a wee bit funny seeing guys who at best ignored bias or at worse smugly insisted the BBC was a bastion of fairness and impartiality in 2014 getting absolutely fucked by the right-wing media cartel they helped to embolden, what is happening now is an absolute disgrace. 2014 was the test run to see what they could get away with. 2015 pushed it a bit harder and it's built to what we have now which is an absolute disgrace. The sad thing is, it's working and I really can't see any way of stopping it.

2 minutes ago, Londonwell said:

Would that not come up on her Twitter page if she retweeted it? In the interest of fairness I checked the page of poor embattled Laura and can’t see any sign of it. 

There's been a few screenshots supposedly from Kuennsberg posted on here that seem not to exist in reality. Should be easy enough to post the actual sources if they're real.