BBC bias

25 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Did they list the other party leaders and just miss out Blackford?

Tbf, no....They just mentioned Corbyn was meeting with opposition leaders. I just thought that as it was the Scottish News, the SNP or Blackford might at least have received a mention.

Blackford's just given Sky News an excellent interview and has mentioned Scotland does have special needs in this whole Brexit process.

Well done, Sky News - Fuckk off BBC Scotland.

4 hours ago, ICTJohnboy said:

Disappointed, but not wholly surprised to note that BBC Scotland news this morning's led with the story that Corbyn is to meet opposition leaders today, but failed to mention Ian Blackford will be part of these talks.

Wouldn't it have been of interest to their Scottish viewers that Scotland's concerns, in the case of leaving the EU without a deal, will be heard and expressed? 

Blackford and Swinson were both interviewed live on BBC this morning. 

1 hour ago, paul wright scores said:

Blackford and Swinson were both interviewed live on BBC this morning. 

I was talking about the BBC Scotland news slot at 7.25am this morning.

Obviously they've caught up now. Clearly someone within the organisation read my earlier post on here.

No wonder they are called the BBC - at the end of the day they're just a bunch of dicks.

Edited by ICTJohnboy

It wasn’t bias but I struggled to understand the point of the BBC journo’s question to Trump for the 6 o’clock news the other day - she asked whether Trump would ‘do over’ the UK in a trade deal. Trump responded by gibbering about how he loves the UK and got a plug in for Turnberry.

But quite seriously, what did she actually expect him to say to that? A genuinely pointless question, and I’ve no idea at all what the value in asking it was.

6 hours ago, Paco said:

It wasn’t bias but I struggled to understand the point of the BBC journo’s question to Trump for the 6 o’clock news the other day - she asked whether Trump would ‘do over’ the UK in a trade deal. Trump responded by gibbering about how he loves the UK and got a plug in for Turnberry.

But quite seriously, what did she actually expect him to say to that? A genuinely pointless question, and I’ve no idea at all what the value in asking it was.

Tbf, it's a waste of time asking him anything substantial unless you're wanting to get some good brain sewage to have as a headline quote.

7 hours ago, Paco said:

But quite seriously, what did she actually expect him to say to that? A genuinely pointless question, and I’ve no idea at all what the value in asking it was

It's just propaganda. They get to put out a political opinion in the form of a question and they get to focus on a denial rather than anything that  the interviewee wants to say.

It's journalists who think they are micro Murdochs shaping the world. 

2 hours ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Can't even contemplate how fucking thick you must be to believe that the BBC are pro Snp.

One thing for sure she is not as fucking thick as you are. She would never vote for the snp and would never vote for Scottish independence.

8 minutes ago, Glenanover said:

One thing for sure she is not as fucking thick as you are. She would never vote for the snp and would never vote for Scottish independence.

Have you got a holiday home in Scotland then?