BBC bias

On 03/07/2018 at 08:48, RiG said:

The Ferret has uncovered some strange donations to the Tory party in another excellent example of investigative journalism:

https://theferret.scot/secretive-trust-scottish-tories-dark-money/

The BBC and STV don't seem to be touching this story for some reason which seems really odd.

The 4th paragraph starts with this: "SUAT funding is legal...". If they haven't broken electoral law there might not be much of a story. Hope he digs up some more concrete dirt though.

I had the misfortune to catch a couple of minutes of Reporting Scotland earlier tonight.  The story; the English NHS has decided to ban the use of mesh implants for women.  The Scottish government put a moratorium on the use of mesh implants in 2014, but left it up to individual health boards to decide whether there were exceptional circumstances that required their use (there apparently are in some cases). 

Surprise, surprise, the story was SNPBAD! with the SNP apparently not doing enough to stop the use of mesh implants in the cases that health boards deem medically necessary, and for having the audacity to take credit for something they actually did.

The BBC really is now a fucking joke.  They aren't even pretending to be unbiased any more.  Jakey Burd was smirking through the whole thing like it was the best joke ever.  I think it might be time for me to bin the licence.

Edited by Crossbill
there their

Aye but come on - Prince William single-handedly solved the problems of the Middle East by impressing them into behaving with sheer royal magic, and His Royal Highness Prince Louis showed babies the world over how to behave at a christening. The BBC was right there to explain how important all of this was. Why would we ever contemplate being a sovereign state when things are going so well?

This tweet sums up BBC Scotlandshire.

It took Ruth 22 minutes to congratulate the latest recruit to @BBCScotlandNews propaganda central, almost as if she knew in advance. No doubt @mmgeissler will be warned off asking Ruth and her gang any awkward questions like the rest of the complicit twats at Pacific Quay

DhzabOFWkAAnB2j.jpg
3 replies34 retweets37 likes

Retweet

Direct message

Breitbart stuff from the BBC.
Hopefully it's the beginning of the end for these c***s.
Are you joking?

I take it you never watched it then? It was similar to the BNP guy on question time a few years back.

The report pointed out the sheer lunacy of their propaganda. At one stage an angry wummin was forced to admit her own stupidity regarding Islam.

Then the new ukip guy was given just enough rope to hang himself, comparing Robinson with Nelson Mandela.

Cringey stuff to watch but breitbart it certainly wasn't.

I switched on the TV last night and here was the SNP spokespersons in Parliament getting coverage.  ‘That’s good’ I thought until I realised my wife had switched it to the Scottish news channel.

I usually watch the 24 hour news channels (Sky, BBC and CNN) and the SNP have had virtually no coverage in the Brexit discussions despite being the third largest party in Parliament by some considerable distance.

2 hours ago, pandarilla said:

Are you joking?

I take it you never watched it then? It was similar to the BNP guy on question time a few years back.

The report pointed out the sheer lunacy of their propaganda. At one stage an angry wummin was forced to admit her own stupidity regarding Islam.

Then the new ukip guy was given just enough rope to hang himself, comparing Robinson with Nelson Mandela.

Cringey stuff to watch but breitbart it certainly wasn't.

Yeah.  I caught it as well.  You could argue that the premise of having him on legitimised the UKIP guy and #freeTommy, but the idiocy of his arguments promptly did away with any of that.   

5 minutes ago, Joey Jo Jo Junior Shabadoo said:

The amount of airtime that fucking fruit loop jakey Tim Martin gets is astounding. All in the name of ‘balance’. Yet no-one ever pulls him up about his nutjob opinions and how utterly insane they are.

He might be insane but I can't wait to try the tariff free lager he'll be importing from St Helena once the Amstel is no longer affordable.