BBC bias

Just now, Peppino Impastato said:

So are you suggesting he's lying?

I'm suggesting he might not have skyped live on radio from a train before. The GMS radio studio might not be set up for putting Skype calls on air on short notice, or that they tried it before from a train and the signal wasn't of broadcast quality. There could be lots of reasons other than BBCbad. 

4 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

I'm suggesting he might not have skyped live on radio from a train before. The GMS radio studio might not be set up for putting Skype calls on air on short notice, or that they tried it before from a train and the signal wasn't of broadcast quality. There could be lots of reasons other than BBCbad. 

He says he has many times.  So you're calling him a liar to claim the BBC didn't lie.  How do you know it was short notice.  You're desperately contorting and inventing reasons to claim they didn't lie.  You want to take a wee look at yourself and wonder why you're doing that.

21 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

If you think you can depend on a reliable skype signal on Scotrail, you can't have been on the trains much.

The transport secretary says he can.

Interestingly enough I bet a million quid you unquestioningly believe dozens of people phoned their loved ones from hijacked planes on 9-11 despite it being impossible to do so.  Food for thought.

2 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

He says he has many times.  So you're calling him a liar to claim the BBC didn't lie.  How do you know it was short notice.  You're desperately contorting and inventing reasons to claim they didn't lie.  You want to take a wee look at yourself and wonder why you're doing that.

He doesn't say in his tweet the reason why they wouldn't do it. Neither did he say he'd done live radio interviews using Skype from a train, only that he'd done interviews. Different thing.

3 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

The transport secretary says he can.

Interestingly enough I bet a million quid you unquestioningly believe dozens of people phoned their loved ones from hijacked planes on 9-11 despite it being impossible to do so.  Food for thought.

Explain how it was impossible to call their loved ones from the plane? This should be fun.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

He doesn't say in his tweet the reason why they wouldn't do it. Neither did he say he'd done live radio interviews using Skype from a train, only that he'd done interviews. Different thing.

How do you know it was live? He could have pre recorded an interview.  You also are making presumptions about what he said which you are in no place to do.

Haha i wish Pep would quit whilst he’s ahead sometimes. It’s obvious there are people within the BBC who are inheritantly biased. I don’t however think it’s been AS bad since 2014- the run up to the referendum was a complete disgrace, I’m not sure how anyone can dispute that.

However the way Pep goes on sully’s the points that he makes (some of them i agree with) and he actually harms the cause he believes he is fighting for.

Calm doon Peppino for all our sakes! 

Edited by Londonwell

I would have thought someone who had met senators and generals, and had played golf with Condie would have been on an internal US flight where the use of an airphone was available. Perhaps he was too busy on flights playing cards with his pal Ronaldo to notice.