Killie v Ross County

Same here I wouldn’t be disappointed with a draw, we can’t keep on winning indefinitely.
No negativity please..... report to SSC's office in the morning for a wee pep talk [emoji12]

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that I'm in any way over-confident here, but does anyone else think that we are ridiculously high priced at evens today? We've won 8 of our last 9 home games - can't fathom why the odds are so generous.

Not that I'm in any way over-confident here, but does anyone else think that we are ridiculously high priced at evens today? We've won 8 of our last 9 home games - can't fathom why the odds are so generous.
Bookies probably going on the new manager bounce coupled with the law of averages saying we have to drop points sometime.

The way we are playing just now thou, it does seem generous odds.

6 minutes ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Our Social Media scene is a fucking joke. Couldn’t make the game today and we’re 36 mins away from KO exactly. I still don’t know our starting line-up and our official twitter account can’t even be arsed going to the game? Shite off eh.

https://twitter.com/RCFCStaggies/status/972479361667469312

1 minute ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Good luck working out our formation today.

Bunglebonce reckons it's a 4-2-3-1 "with every player in their preferred position" so he's worked it out at least :P

Im going 4231 as well, which i think Ketts favoured with the Dev Squad (based on the little i've seen of them).

.........................McCarey
Naismith  Fraser  Fontaine Melbourne

......................Draper  JOB

..............Gardyne Dow DKD

..........................N'Gog

So that's Fox, Schalk and Routis all dropping to the bench, with Souttar and Tansey out the squad.
(Substitutes: Fox, Routis, Chow, Schalk, Lindsay, McKay, Dingwall)
Tansey is injured, but where is Souttar?  Just dropped?

1 hour ago, forkboy said:
hour ago, Matty-RCFC said:

Our Social Media scene is a fucking joke. Couldn’t make the game today and we’re 36 mins away from KO exactly. I still don’t know our starting line-up and our official twitter account can’t even be arsed going to the game? Shite off eh.

1 hour ago, forkboy said:

Kenny our SLO has updates here..

https://twitter.com/RCFC_SLO

Archived