Bonnyrigg Rose should they stay or should they go...

Unknown Fan

You would think so, there will be a couple of ways where everyone could be accommodated. I’d be happy to trust the guys running the league as well as the Fixture Secretary to come up with the best solution.

A full fixture list some old yins have waited there whole life for this [emoji23][emoji23]

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Van magic said:

A full fixture list some old yins have waited there whole life for this emoji23.pngemoji23.png

I can imagine:) Its brilliant for everyone getting the fixtures at the start of the campaign makes a real difference.

1 hour ago, BS7 said:

Ha! I can only imagine the wife’s dismay when our holidays can now be planned around a Bonnyrigg fixture list.

I can plan in advance when to travel up for a game, months in advance, it really is so simple. I understand the passion for the junior game but even in the most basic stuff in terms of league and cup football the grade is lagging behind. Good on Bonnyrigg for the vote and hope to see you in the seniors soon. 

29 minutes ago, geo 1909 said:

Bonnyrigg and Kelty 2 teams who tried but failed to win the scottish cup in recent years they will be a big lose to the junior game #ayeright

One thing is for certain, Talbot won't be remembered by anyone from outside of Auchinleck if you continue down this path of sticking your fingers in your ears and sniping at other clubs looking to progress themselves.

Bonnyrigg and Kelty 2 teams who tried but failed to win the scottish cup in recent years they will be a big lose to the junior game #ayeright
The same could be said for Pollok, Kilbirnie, Meadow, Kilwinning, Cumnock, Petershill etc...

1 hour ago, geo 1909 said:

Got time for Auchinlech as a club and a good one at that but you should go and splash yer face wae pish coming away wae that shit.

17 minutes ago, wingnut said:

Got time for Auchinlech as a club and a good one at that but you should go and splash yer face wae pish coming away wae that shit.

Whats wrong wingy the truth hurting,,, by the way i have read your pish on here for years auld stockin

11 minutes ago, geo 1909 said:

Whats wrong wingy the truth hurting,,, by the way i have read your pish on here for years auld stockin

Auld stockin,lol,there was just nae need for your comment,I’ve loved your scholarly posts for years as well.

Interesting tweet from the talk sport radge:

How to run a successful football club...

** Build the club from the foundations. 

** Involve the local community. 

** Live within your means. 

** Build a good youth development programme.

** Involve the supporters in decision making. Without fans, there is no football.

i think Bonnyrigg are doing pretty well against that criteria.

Wasn't quite 42-1.

Results of the SGM

Proposal for the future of the club as recommended by the committee:

82% for
2% against
16% abstained

http://www.bonnyriggrosefc.co.uk/teams/118321/news/results-of-sgm-2227290.html

Also mentioning setting the wheels in motion over the coming months, does suggest missing out on the EoSFL application deadline for the 2018-19 season.

Archived