Livingston v Inverness CT

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, AMC13 said:

Jokes aside we must be one of the worst for not getting games on don't know how the pitch isn't playable today

We got quite lucky getting 3 home games in a row played then the Morton away one midweek, and are one of the teams with the most games played in the Championship. Dundee Utd, Dumbarton and ICT are all going to struggle if they get any more games called off, those 3 have quite a few midweek fixtures to catch up.

If I’m right the only dates available for this game will be the 20th or March or the 24th April. 

Inverness will be playing Saturday, Tuesday from now until the end of the season, gonna take one hell of an effort from them. 

10 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

If I’m right the only dates available for this game will be the 20th or March or the 24th April. 

Inverness will be playing Saturday, Tuesday from now until the end of the season, gonna take one hell of an effort from them. 

Yeah I said this yesterday.

On 09/03/2018 at 13:13, RiG said:

If this is off we've only got two free midweeks before the final game of the season - 20th March and 24th April (assuming that they'll rearrange the game for a Tuesday as they tend to do).

Our squad isn't the biggest anyway let alone with the likely injuries and suspensions that will inevitably kick in.

Since there’s no chance of us moving grounds any time soon, surely the only logical fix to this is to install a 4G surface? AFAIK the drainage was worked on when the pitch was last replaced but it’s not perfect, far from it.

Bit shite for Caley having to play Sat/Tues for the rest of the season but hopefully it works in our favour.

10 minutes ago, RiG said:

Yeah I said this yesterday.

Our squad isn't the biggest anyway let alone with the likely injuries and suspensions that will inevitably kick in.

Ah didn’t see that, will certainly cause you problems that’s for sure, a lot of football to be played in a short period of time and on heavier pitches too. 

1 minute ago, Jamie_M said:

Nobody said it wasn't. They said it is farcical that it is.

Aye, not sure how I've managed to f**k that up so much  :lol: Still not seeing why it's a farce though, it doesn't need to be temperatures of -5 for a pitch to freeze, if we were spunking money on USH we'd be getting stick for that too, it's pretty much lose-lose really.

Archived