Brechin P - P United

On 06/03/2018 at 13:02, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

Gadzhalov to score again, just like he did in the 'Doon Derby'. Thank you.

I've seen Brechin play Dundee more times than I've seen them play Dundee United. That game Dundee's biggest achievement to date I'd imagine, up with the bonnets... 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, JimmyMannsScarf said:

I've seen Brechin play Dundee more times than I've seen them play Dundee United. That game Dundee's biggest achievement to date I'd imagine, up with the bonnets... 

Well you'd imagine wrong. Thank you.

Last big Forfarshire derby of the season. A win here could reignite our season but a Brechin 2-1 win is my prediction.

Laszlo to play the same formation again and a punt up to McDonald after playing the ball sideways will be the order of the day.

1 hour ago, Szamo's_Ammo said:

Last big Forfarshire derby of the season. A win here could reignite our season but a Brechin 2-1 win is my prediction.

Laszlo to play the same formation again and a punt up to McDonald after playing the ball sideways will be the order of the day.

No chance this is going to happen, as game will be called off at 2.56 on Saturday due to either:

- Blocked bogs

- Sudden tornado 

- The requirement for the 13:40 Luftensa flight from Frankfurt to L.A to use Glebe Park as an emergency runway*

* due to blocked bogs.

22 minutes ago, MacArab said:

No chance this is going to happen, as game will be called off at 2.56 on Saturday due to either:

- Blocked bogs

- Sudden tornado 

- The requirement for the 13:40 Luftensa flight from Frankfurt to L.A to use Glebe Park as an emergency runway*

* due to blocked bogs.

The bogs were blocked at Pittodrie last week and all they did was give that section to the Killie fans. 

Sorry but you will need a better excuse than that not to attend .  A letter from your mum might be accepted though ...........as long as it's not signed " MacArab's mum "  

32 minutes ago, MacArab said:

- Blocked bogs

- Sudden tornado 

* due to blocked bogs.

I reckon if we played in a tornado it would improve our passing accuracy.

36 minutes ago, theoriginalhedge said:

The bogs were blocked at Pittodrie last week and all they did was give that section to the Killie fans. 

Sorry but you will need a better excuse than that not to attend .  A letter from your mum might be accepted though ...........as long as it's not signed " MacArab's mum "  

Tbf, my mum is not the problem; It’s Mrs MacArab that’s the problem, and I quote:

“I don’t have a problem you fucking off on a Saturday to go and watch something decent, but to leave me on my todd all day to go and see that shower of shite is starting to take the fucking piss”

:unsure2: 

55 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Tbf, my mum is not the problem; It’s Mrs MacArab that’s the problem, and I quote:

“I don’t have a problem you fucking off on a Saturday to go and watch something decent, but to leave me on my todd all day to go and see that shower of shite is starting to take the fucking piss”

Your missus raises some valid points.

And in a very lyrical way.  :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, MacArab said:

Is that what Csaba László 's wife says to him each week as well? :P

10 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

Your missus raises some valid points.

And in a very lyrical way.  :rolleyes:

She's from West Lothian, i'd expect no less.:wub:

7 minutes ago, greendot said:

Is that what Csaba László 's wife says to him each week as well? :P

No.

She says

"Eet ees all your fault zey are so fucking peesh and ve are really getting ze hatemail from our own fens and ze fen mail from ze feelth. Sort Eet out or I em mhoving back to ze Hongary and taking ze Gery Kenness weeth me for componee" :shutup

Seems we are going to be short on defensive options with Dyer Lynas suspended and pabs injured which might force Dods in to going with a 4 at the back and hopefully more attacking

I always thought we were top heavy defensive option s . We ve still Fusco and Euan Smith and Sparky along side Crighton and The Foreign Cheel.
But your right let's have a go . I d put Isaac up with Mackin these 2 would rumble up the Utd defence .
Really love a win obviously but a draw s more realistic followed by a win on Tuesday.

I’m hoping he goes 442 and gives it a right go. We need the right guys on the park to. The last game v St Mirren had some of the worst individual performances I’ve ever seen. Surely we can’t be as bad again

Archived