AYRSHIRE PREMIER WINNERS AND RELEGATION

THEMOLE91

On 11/03/2018 at 20:56, BingeDrinker said:

I heard they had to put an injured Mullen on yesterday too win it for them would that be right? The big boy curry is their main man but he always seems to be injured 

They did and he is by the looks of it

if both get injured they will struggle big time as the boy love looks hopeless the times I’ve seen him he can hardly reach the goals with a shot in really surprised how he’s played at the level he has doesn’t even look good enough for premier amateur 

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 19/03/2018 at 10:19, THEMOLE91 said:

5-1 Kilbride. Both teams had chances but Kilbride were clinical with the Kilbride striker Wilson effectively running riot. Hurlford created lots of chances and hit the woodwork but didn't carry any luck on the day. I don't know how it works when teams fold this late? I would assume any points taken against them will be taken off?

Hurlford Ams are either brilliant or rotten. There's rarely an inbetween it seems. Seen them against Shortlees and Thistle and they were really impressive and also seen them against Glenburn where they were murder. Perhaps down to having players missing or just inconsistency of young players who knows. Kilbride I have only seen once against Shortlees where they were 5-1 up at one point. Up front they are arguably best in premier at moment but at the back they are woeful. Think both teams will probably be third and fourth because of Glenburns really poor start 

The would also need to drop points against someone else too tho, I can't see any of yous winning the rest of your league games to be honest.

Still at it you lol! Who's winning 1st div now eyes [emoji102] stewarton scraping wins

Still at it you lol! Who's winning 1st div now eyes [emoji102] stewarton scraping wins

Still at what ? Lol. I still think Stewarton will finish top although maybe stumble over the line rather that fly over like I thought since about week 2/3 of the season. I still hope you guys can mount a challenge and really hope yous do manage to sneak 2nd and with all the teams at the top to play each other still and the fact catrine have played Stewarton twice already then y not.

Still at what ? Lol. I still think Stewarton will finish top although maybe stumble over the line rather that fly over like I thought since about week 2/3 of the season. I still hope you guys can mount a challenge and really hope yous do manage to sneak 2nd and with all the teams at the top to play each other still and the fact catrine have played Stewarton twice already then y not.

Where are you getting this from lol, day one you've thought I'm a Catrine man. [emoji102][emoji23] Catrine, daily, ardeer all got chances of winning it

Just noticed a lot things u have commented on is about catrine. Not a dig or nothing just seems that way. I tell u something, as all the teams mentioned go about cutting each other's throats taking points off each other, u have then got Troon, going about business quietly winning games. At one point they were up there only coz the amount of games they have played. Now they are genuine contenders , at least for promotion if not winning it .

Just noticed a lot things u have commented on is about catrine. Not a dig or nothing just seems that way. I tell u something, as all the teams mentioned go about cutting each other's throats taking points off each other, u have then got Troon, going about business quietly winning games. At one point they were up there only coz the amount of games they have played. Now they are genuine contenders , at least for promotion if not winning it .

I would have said troon mate but watching them play they're not a great amateur side, all be it, they get the results, they're hot and cold, same as half of the teams, but I think they will be lucky to finish 4th 5th at the most, as you said stewarton maybe just pip it depending on results, they still need to play a lot of the title contenders, then after that I think 2nd will come down to a point or goal
Difference

• 2 weeks later...

Caught the end of the New Farm game today (not sure if they are premier league so maybe shouldn’t go on this thread).

Anyway it finished 3-3 and the away team had a boy sent off in the last minute. The guy he fouled then had a little skirmish, to say the least, with him when the referee blew the full time whistle.

Archived