AYRSHIRE PREMIER WINNERS AND RELEGATION

THEMOLE91

Spoiler
Spoiler

Think Hurlford Thistle will nip Shortlees to the league, cup games being a factor should they continue there impressive form in all cup comps. Carrick and Cumnock to go down for me.

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Kaboom said:
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Think Hurlford Thistle will nip Shortlees to the league, cup games being a factor should they continue there impressive form in all cup comps. Carrick and Cumnock to go down for me.

HT r sneaking wins the noo n due tae cum a cropper. Lees are flyin n the year we won West we hud an awfie fixture pile up and won the lot tae win league. Lees don't luk like loosin but HT dae. 

Premier have a better standard of opposition that the 1st division, your right hurlford have been scrapping results, having seen both teams on several occasions this season, shortlees look the better side by some distance. but also cant recall the last time shortlees beat hurlford in 90mins, in order for them to take 3pts off them to help close the gap.

1 hour ago, Kaboom said:

Premier have a better standard of opposition that the 1st division, your right hurlford have been scrapping results, having seen both teams on several occasions this season, shortlees look the better side by some distance. but also cant recall the last time shortlees beat hurlford in 90mins, in order for them to take 3pts off them to help close the gap.

Yea ano standard is higher but jist sayin we ken how tae win when pressure is oan. That's a fair point we huvnae beat them in 90 but we ken that if we dae we will win league 

Yea ano standard is higher but jist sayin we ken how tae win when pressure is oan. That's a fair point we huvnae beat them in 90 but we ken that if we dae we will win league 

The would also need to drop points against someone else too tho, I can't see any of yous winning the rest of your league games to be honest.

25 minutes ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

The would also need to drop points against someone else too tho, I can't see any of yous winning the rest of your league games to be honest.

Yea that's whit am sayin a reckon HT will drop mare points than Lees

I think the lees have enough quality in there squad to win all there league games reamaining  even if they go further in the two majors

outwith Keir and Joe they have quality in pele,Jim c,Kieran, rouge,Jd,big Greg and the boy shank land up front

think Billy has enough options to cope with fixture list

2 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

After yesterday's result I just can't see hurlford dropping 4 more points then Shortlees

I agree although I have heard numerous reports from the game and apparently both sides were really poor. Thistle just need to ensure they don't lose to Lees next time round, or if they do, need to make sure they beat Hurlford AFC and that should be enough to win league. Shortlees could potentially win everything though and what an achievement that would be 

8 minutes ago, BingeDrinker said:

I agree although I have heard numerous reports from the game and apparently both sides were really poor. Thistle just need to ensure they don't lose to Lees next time round, or if they do, need to make sure they beat Hurlford AFC and that should be enough to win league. Shortlees could potentially win everything though and what an achievement that would be 

A took in hurlford game there not same team as previous years but no how to get results think it’s to much for shortlees to win league if they win it would be very impressive but can’t see it even tho a think shortlees bye far better team mullen for thistle is nearly bye but still carrying them over line love is better sticking to giving love as he ain’t no top class striker imo getting found out in amateur level what a waste of spondoolies he was would’ve got a. 55yr old like me and a would have paid ma fiver every week lololol 

6 minutes ago, Wiseoldman said:

A took in hurlford game there not same team as previous years but no how to get results think it’s to much for shortlees to win league if they win it would be very impressive but can’t see it even tho a think shortlees bye far better team mullen for thistle is nearly bye but still carrying them over line love is better sticking to giving love as he ain’t no top class striker imo getting found out in amateur level what a waste of spondoolies he was would’ve got a. 55yr old like me and a would have paid ma fiver every week lololol 

I heard they had to put an injured Mullen on yesterday too win it for them would that be right? The big boy curry is their main man but he always seems to be injured 

1 minute ago, BingeDrinker said:

I heard they had to put an injured Mullen on yesterday too win it for them would that be right? The big boy curry is their main man but he always seems to be injured 

Yep they really are struggling they brought in boy currie and boy love to replace mullen but he still better than that two together poor show to win a league title if you ask me watched hurlford and shortlees this season and shortlees far superior team imo but to much for them to win title as hurlford have got that winning mentality in league and got the points on board but seem to be just scraping the results think shortlees will give them a good doing next game tho as just now they seem team to beat and on some run of form and fight tooth and nail for each other that beats anything but with good run in majors makes them vulnerable in league could be wrong but that’s how a see it..

15 minutes ago, THEMOLE91 said:

Some interesting results last weekend? What would be the advice for a game to watch this weekend? Took in Castle V Cumnock last week but game was spoiled by the weather.

Hurlford AFC V Kilbride looks pick of the bunch in Premier i would say. The two West q-finals should both be smashing games if you fancy a travel ha! 

Some interesting results last weekend? What would be the advice for a game to watch this weekend? Took in Castle V Cumnock last week but game was spoiled by the weather.

What was the score in that game?

1-0 to Cumnock.
Hurlford AFC v Kilbride for me this week

How was the game Mole and how did it finish?

Hearing Carrick have folded. Shame to lose them if confirmed. Who’s points would that effect in the league?

45 minutes ago, TG84 said:

How was the game Mole and how did it finish?

Hearing Carrick have folded. Shame to lose them if confirmed. Who’s points would that effect in the league?

5-1 Kilbride. Both teams had chances but Kilbride were clinical with the Kilbride striker Wilson effectively running riot. Hurlford created lots of chances and hit the woodwork but didn't carry any luck on the day. I don't know how it works when teams fold this late? I would assume any points taken against them will be taken off?

1 hour ago, THEMOLE91 said:

5-1 Kilbride. Both teams had chances but Kilbride were clinical with the Kilbride striker Wilson effectively running riot. Hurlford created lots of chances and hit the woodwork but didn't carry any luck on the day. I don't know how it works when teams fold this late? I would assume any points taken against them will be taken off?

Totally agree. We gift wrapped the boy Wilson his goals but credit where its due he gave us water on the brain at times. Was one of those games where had we played another 90 mins we still wouldn't have added to our tally.  Kilbride have it in them to beat anyone on their day as they proved against campsie and also scoring 5 v Shortlees as well. Smashing side although we look forward too the return match lol 

Archived