AYRSHIRE PREMIER WINNERS AND RELEGATION

THEMOLE91

Nothing is won yet, trust me, we know that,

7 games to play, it’s a big ask to win them all. But we at the club are not shouting our mouths off. We are just delighted to have an exiting end to the season, win them all or lose them all, we will have had a terrific season. Considering I brought in a new manager in Mason, at the helm. Who I had picked to replace me, and believe me, I had to talk really hard with him to convince him to take over. I told him I wouldn’t give the team to anyone else, and he has been tremendous, especially after the bad start we had.  So just to confirm I didn’t resign I just moved over, but I am still very much involved along with the help of the committee in the running of team affairs but not the managing side. Yes the fans we play for are shouting their mouths off, and why not, who can blame them. We haven’t had a lot to shout about in recent seasons gone bye. Another three dead in Shortlees in only 3 days last week, including one who was one of our players dad. No one should be using that in any comment on here. This is a football forum, let’s talk about football, and have a bit of banter. Yes some of us have dislikes for one another, me included. f**k I’ve been slaughtered on here. I didn’t like it, but you just slag back, and trust me anyone who really knows me, knows I’m good at it. But there is also a fine line between a bit of banter between one another, and disrespect. Disrespect just breeds disrespect. I hope we win them all but we know others like Goldenhill, have the same agenda. We have the greatest respect for Goldenhill, and have been in touch with them on social media, before the quarters telling them we hope we meet them in the final. And c’mon, nobody has had their team talk done for them, it’s the Scottish cup final, if you need a team talk, you should be playing dominos or something instead. We are taking it one game at a time, and are excited to be back in with a chance of the league, which we had nearly, but not quite given up on. We will just try to keep winning, if we lose the league, we will be disappointed, but so will most of Ayrshire’s amateur teams. Someone amongst us had to come through the ranks, to try to beat the big bad Bully who doesn’t fight fair amongst us. I watched HT  beat Galston one day, 7 years ago at Galston, and their unfair domination of the game was the sole reason,  I knew that I had to start a team. That game made me so driven to start a Shortlees Amateurs, and make them competitive enough to challenge them. Not because i set out to be a great manager, which I definitely wasnt, although I learned a lot in losing, very fast, and turned out to be not to bad :) . But I know how to man manage and motivate people, I’m good at that, always have been. I knew, “trust me I knew” and I’m not trying to sound condescending on here, that I could start a team, that would eventually end up challenging the devils 11. I got mocked in the pub and everywhere for it, but Im one determend cnt. I actually told HT management 4 years ago when we were in the 3d division, before I got Knapp and co, that we would be coming to get them, they just laughed at me. So now it’s on, if it comes down to a decider, we will bite down on the gum sheild and get tore in about them, and see where it takes us. Yes we might lose before or during that game, but we will have earned everyone’s respect, even a reluctant HT.  We know that we are fighting for every fair amateur manager and club in Ayrshire, and we will fight hard as fk. We also know that what’s at stake here isn’t a league, but the whole of  Ayrshire amateur footballs integrity. So we will fight hard but fair,  and will give everything for everyone who wants to see justice prevail, and we will fight till we can’t fight no more.

If your HERE and still reading this post  and  you haven’t fell asleep a big congratulations, give yourself a round of applause,, :).  Please excuse the over exuberance, and boring length of my post, if you know me you will know i do like a blether, so in all honesty, I just couldn’t contain myself, ;) .  Slaughter away. Nite Zzzz  

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 games to play, it’s a big ask to win them all. But we at the club are not shouting our mouths off. We are just delighted to have an exiting end to the season, win them all or lose them all, we will have had a terrific season. Considering I brought in a new manager in Mason, at the helm. Who I had picked to replace me, and believe me, I had to talk really hard with him to convince him to take over. I told him I wouldn’t give the team to anyone else, and he has been tremendous, especially after the bad start we had.  So just to confirm I didn’t resign I just moved over, but I am still very much involved along with the help of the committee in the running of team affairs but not the managing side. Yes the fans we play for are shouting their mouths off, and why not, who can blame them. We haven’t had a lot to shout about in recent seasons gone bye. Another three dead in Shortlees in only 3 days last week, including one who was one of our players dad. No one should be using that in any comment on here. This is a football forum, let’s talk about football, and have a bit of banter. Yes some of us have dislikes for one another, me included. f**k I’ve been slaughtered on here. I didn’t like it, but you just slag back, and trust me anyone who really knows me, knows I’m good at it. But there is also a fine line between a bit of banter between one another, and disrespect. Disrespect just breeds disrespect. I hope we win them all but we know others like Goldenhill, have the same agenda. We have the greatest respect for Goldenhill, and have been in touch with them on social media, before the quarters telling them we hope we meet them in the final. And c’mon, nobody has had their team talk done for them, it’s the Scottish cup final, if you need a team talk, you should be playing dominos or something instead. We are taking it one game at a time, and are excited to be back in with a chance of the league, which we had nearly, but not quite given up on. We will just try to keep winning, if we lose the league, we will be disappointed, but so will most of Ayrshire’s amateur teams. Someone amongst us had to come through the ranks, to try to beat the big bad Bully who doesn’t fight fair amongst us. I watched HT  beat Galston one day, 7 years ago at Galston, and their unfair domination of the game was the sole reason,  I knew that I had to start a team. That game made me so driven to start a Shortlees Amateurs, and make them competitive enough to challenge them. Not because i set out to be a great manager, which I definitely wasnt, although I learned a lot in losing, very fast, and turned out to be not to bad [emoji4] . But I know how to man manage and motivate people, I’m good at that, always have been. I knew, “trust me I knew” and I’m not trying to sound condescending on here, that I could start a team, that would eventually end up challenging the devils 11. I got mocked in the pub and everywhere for it, but Im one determend cnt. I actually told HT management 4 years ago when we were in the 3d division, before I got Knapp and co, that we would be coming to get them, they just laughed at me. So now it’s on, if it comes down to a decider, we will bite down on the gum sheild and get tore in about them, and see where it takes us. Yes we might lose before or during that game, but we will have earned everyone’s respect, even a reluctant HT.  We know that we are fighting for every fair amateur manager and club in Ayrshire, and we will fight hard as fk. We also know that what’s at stake here isn’t a league, but the whole of  Ayrshire amateur footballs integrity. So we will fight hard but fair,  and will give everything for everyone who wants to see justice prevail, and we will fight till we can’t fight no more.
If your HERE and still reading this post  and  you haven’t fell asleep a big congratulations, give yourself a round of applause,, [emoji4].  Please excuse the over exuberance, and boring length of my post, if you know me you will know i do like a blether, so in all honesty, I just couldn’t contain myself, [emoji6] .  Slaughter away. Nite Zzzz  

^^^Jim traynor school of statements

Absolutely shocking bringing the boys personal life into this after a death in his family. Tbh it just goes to show everyone the class or lack of class that the lot at thistle have. A totally disgusting lot who I’ve zero respect for and hope they finish the season with absolutely hee haw....no matter how much cash they’ve spent.

7 games to play, it’s a big ask to win them all. But we at the club are not shouting our mouths off. We are just delighted to have an exiting end to the season, win them all or lose them all, we will have had a terrific season. Considering I brought in a new manager in Mason, at the helm. Who I had picked to replace me, and believe me, I had to talk really hard with him to convince him to take over. I told him I wouldn’t give the team to anyone else, and he has been tremendous, especially after the bad start we had.  So just to confirm I didn’t resign I just moved over, but I am still very much involved along with the help of the committee in the running of team affairs but not the managing side. Yes the fans we play for are shouting their mouths off, and why not, who can blame them. We haven’t had a lot to shout about in recent seasons gone bye. Another three dead in Shortlees in only 3 days last week, including one who was one of our players dad. No one should be using that in any comment on here. This is a football forum, let’s talk about football, and have a bit of banter. Yes some of us have dislikes for one another, me included. f**k I’ve been slaughtered on here. I didn’t like it, but you just slag back, and trust me anyone who really knows me, knows I’m good at it. But there is also a fine line between a bit of banter between one another, and disrespect. Disrespect just breeds disrespect. I hope we win them all but we know others like Goldenhill, have the same agenda. We have the greatest respect for Goldenhill, and have been in touch with them on social media, before the quarters telling them we hope we meet them in the final. And c’mon, nobody has had their team talk done for them, it’s the Scottish cup final, if you need a team talk, you should be playing dominos or something instead. We are taking it one game at a time, and are excited to be back in with a chance of the league, which we had nearly, but not quite given up on. We will just try to keep winning, if we lose the league, we will be disappointed, but so will most of Ayrshire’s amateur teams. Someone amongst us had to come through the ranks, to try to beat the big bad Bully who doesn’t fight fair amongst us. I watched HT  beat Galston one day, 7 years ago at Galston, and their unfair domination of the game was the sole reason,  I knew that I had to start a team. That game made me so driven to start a Shortlees Amateurs, and make them competitive enough to challenge them. Not because i set out to be a great manager, which I definitely wasnt, although I learned a lot in losing, very fast, and turned out to be not to bad [emoji4] . But I know how to man manage and motivate people, I’m good at that, always have been. I knew, “trust me I knew” and I’m not trying to sound condescending on here, that I could start a team, that would eventually end up challenging the devils 11. I got mocked in the pub and everywhere for it, but Im one determend cnt. I actually told HT management 4 years ago when we were in the 3d division, before I got Knapp and co, that we would be coming to get them, they just laughed at me. So now it’s on, if it comes down to a decider, we will bite down on the gum sheild and get tore in about them, and see where it takes us. Yes we might lose before or during that game, but we will have earned everyone’s respect, even a reluctant HT.  We know that we are fighting for every fair amateur manager and club in Ayrshire, and we will fight hard as fk. We also know that what’s at stake here isn’t a league, but the whole of  Ayrshire amateur footballs integrity. So we will fight hard but fair,  and will give everything for everyone who wants to see justice prevail, and we will fight till we can’t fight no more.
If your HERE and still reading this post  and  you haven’t fell asleep a big congratulations, give yourself a round of applause,, [emoji4].  Please excuse the over exuberance, and boring length of my post, if you know me you will know i do like a blether, so in all honesty, I just couldn’t contain myself, [emoji6] .  Slaughter away. Nite Zzzz  

Superb

All the teams left to play Shortlees should give the same effort that Hurlford Thistle gave when they rolled over against Ardrossan Castle Rovers 4 years ago in the last match of the season which subsequently relegated Kilmarnock Town and hastened their departure from the game.

A plague on your house Hurlford Thistle, a plague on your house.

19 hours ago, Cunny said:

7 games to play, it’s a big ask to win them all. But we at the club are not shouting our mouths off. We are just delighted to have an exiting end to the season, win them all or lose them all, we will have had a terrific season. Considering I brought in a new manager in Mason, at the helm. Who I had picked to replace me, and believe me, I had to talk really hard with him to convince him to take over. I told him I wouldn’t give the team to anyone else, and he has been tremendous, especially after the bad start we had.  So just to confirm I didn’t resign I just moved over, but I am still very much involved along with the help of the committee in the running of team affairs but not the managing side. 

Yes the fans we play for are shouting their mouths off, and why not, who can blame them. We haven’t had a lot to shout about in recent seasons gone bye. Another three dead in Shortlees in only 3 days last week, including one who was one of our players dad. No one should be using that in any comment on here. This is a football forum, let’s talk about football, and have a bit of banter. Yes some of us have dislikes for one another, me included. f**k I’ve been slaughtered on here. I didn’t like it, but you just slag back, and trust me anyone who really knows me, knows I’m good at it. But there is also a fine line between a bit of banter between one another, and disrespect. Disrespect just breeds disrespect. I hope we win them all but we know others like Goldenhill, have the same agenda. We have the greatest respect for Goldenhill, and have been in touch with them on social media, before the quarters telling them we hope we meet them in the final. And c’mon, nobody has had their team talk done for them, it’s the Scottish cup final, if you need a team talk, you should be playing dominos or something instead.

We are taking it one game at a time, and are excited to be back in with a chance of the league, which we had nearly, but not quite given up on. We will just try to keep winning, if we lose the league, we will be disappointed, but so will most of Ayrshire’s amateur teams. Someone amongst us had to come through the ranks, to try to beat the big bad Bully who doesn’t fight fair amongst us. I watched HT  beat Galston one day, 7 years ago at Galston, and their unfair domination of the game was the sole reason,  I knew that I had to start a team. That game made me so driven to start a Shortlees Amateurs, and make them competitive enough to challenge them. Not because i set out to be a great manager, which I definitely wasnt, although I learned a lot in losing, very fast, and turned out to be not to bad :) . But I know how to man manage and motivate people, I’m good at that, always have been. I knew, “trust me I knew” and I’m not trying to sound condescending on here, that I could start a team, that would eventually end up challenging the devils 11. I got mocked in the pub and everywhere for it, but Im one determend cnt. I actually told HT management 4 years ago when we were in the 3d division, before I got Knapp and co, that we would be coming to get them, they just laughed at me.

So now it’s on, if it comes down to a decider, we will bite down on the gum sheild and get tore in about them, and see where it takes us. Yes we might lose before or during that game, but we will have earned everyone’s respect, even a reluctant HT.  We know that we are fighting for every fair amateur manager and club in Ayrshire, and we will fight hard as fk. We also know that what’s at stake here isn’t a league, but the whole of  Ayrshire amateur footballs integrity. So we will fight hard but fair,  and will give everything for everyone who wants to see justice prevail, and we will fight till we can’t fight no more.

If your HERE and still reading this post  and  you haven’t fell asleep a big congratulations, give yourself a round of applause,, :).  Please excuse the over exuberance, and boring length of my post, if you know me you will know i do like a blether, so in all honesty, I just couldn’t contain myself, ;) .  Slaughter away. Nite Zzzz  

FTFY Cunny

20 minutes ago, energyzone said:

All the teams left to play Shortlees should give the same effort that Hurlford Thistle gave when they rolled over against Ardrossan Castle Rovers 4 years ago in the last match of the season which subsequently relegated Kilmarnock Town and hastened their departure from the game.

Was it not Knockentiber that got relegated from the premier due to Hurlford rolling over against the castle? 

1 hour ago, energyzone said:

Having looked back at the season archives on the website, I do see that Killie Town got relegated 4 seasons ago do you must be right, apologies. 

They definately dropped points against Ardrossan at the end of the season in 14/15 though and then turned up and gave the Tiber a hiding to relegate them, the castle stayed up by a point from Tiber. 

Atleast thistle turned up for that game tho, I hope more than most that Shortlees end this thistle monopoly but you may want to watch when talking about teams rolling over on this thread tho,people mate become confused as to who u are talking about .

Atleast thistle turned up for that game tho, I hope more than most that Shortlees end this thistle monopoly but you may want to watch when talking about teams rolling over on this thread tho,people mate become confused as to who u are talking about .
You don't get your appearance money if you don't turn up.

8 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

Well we didn’t turn up because we had 9 players which included two committee men aged 50+. We should have fulfilled that fixture and I am ashamed we didn’t. We had been deducted 6 points in the league, and the boys heads went down. Some preferred to work overtime, some were suspended, some were injured, and probable some just said fk it. So I called it off, me not anyone else. But normally apart from that game, we don’t turn up to lose, we turn up to win, against everyone “before you say it except Glenburn”. :)      

I can’t physicaly make the players come, and I made my point very clear to the players the next game, about the importance of turning up. It was an embarrassment for me and the club, and was one of the lowest points of my managerial period. That’s just football life, you take all the plaudits, and you have to take the criticism. 

20 minutes ago, The Mouth said:

We on about shortlees vs hurlford thistle here? Its the ayrshire cup semi final on friday mate.

Ah ok I thought it was a league game.  I'll probably head down anyway weather permitting.

Archived