Hartleys D**kpunchers v Duffys D**ks

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is v pleasing after the last couple of weeks. Bodying Morton for the third time this season really shows the extent of our poor luck against Dumbarton, and also the irrelavance of getting skelped by the **** in terms of where are now/can be for next season.

Its fair to say one blip at TFS aside, we have had Mortons number this season despite our troubles. We should be looking to beat everyone that turns up at TFS.

1 hour ago, MonEhTon said:

Being this bitter while 3-0 up and cruising. Calm down you absolute mess.

Ahh bless, the old 'bitter' patter. Shame you don't seem to know what it means though

1 hour ago, Russ said:

What a fucking pen by Aero btw.

Good to see Andy Nelson getting himself on the scoresheet and continuing to rip the pish out of Morton’s hopeless defence. Also fantastic to see Jakubiak putting that carthorse Harkins on his arse.

What’s up with they jackets the Morton subs are wearing?

Fantastically positive Russ, enjoy your evening. 

I understand the squad rotation thing, but it's now costing us games. Why would you want to rest someone like Frank Ross? He came to Morton for game time. He can't have  played that many games for the development squad surely ? 

Fantastically positive Russ, enjoy your evening. 

Displaying resentment? [emoji818]️
Cruising 3-0 up and still being raging at opposition players? [emoji818]️

Fairly sure I have a solid grasp of the definition. Enjoy your victory and be happy eh.

Displaying resentment? [emoji818]️
Cruising 3-0 up and still being raging at opposition players? [emoji818]️

Fairly sure I have a solid grasp of the definition. Enjoy your victory and be happy eh.
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]
tapatalk_1501399498759.jpeg

Strange sort of game I thought. We didn't really play all that well generally but had some impressive wee passages of play at times, Nelson's goal being an example. Fantastic back heel by Jakubiak then a great pass by Longridge before a lovely finish by the boy that apparently can't finish!

Morton were brutal though.

Most Morton fans would have told you that game was lost as soon as they saw the lineup.

You know Baird and McHugh doesn't work. We know Baird and McHugh doesn't work. I'm sure even Baird and McHugh know Baird and McHugh doesn't work.

The only person who doesn't seem to know that Baird and McHugh doesn't work is Duffy despite him getting a front row viewing of that fact a week and a half ago against Livingston.

He removed the front pairing that has been working well. Drop the better one to the bench and sticking the other out on the wing where he has been ineffective previously, dropping our only effective winger in the process and failing to bring a fit again Iredale back in at left back to replace a Russell who has been rancid for over a year.

Duffy fucked that and fucked it good.

Fair play to Falkirk. After a stupid foul giving them the penalty for the opener they were clinical and dominated although they really didn't have to work too hard for it.

Again, more (chances of) points thrown away by incomprehensible Duffy meddling when the obvious mantra of playing your best team seems all too obvious.

And when your ridiculous plan A fails, being too stubborn to really try and change it (no subs ffs) is unforgivable.

I called it at half time that the 2nd half would be dire, it was and if there is any words of comfort to Morton, you won the 2nd half

The work rate of Longridge, Nelson and Jak had the game won by half time, no failures tho overall tho could be critical of Tumility in the final third as he never felt confident of even putting a decent ball in or attempting to take the man on but that's being picky.

I reckon thats us safe from 9th place now, Dumbarton wont get 16pts from 11 games

Cheers Duffy for starting Bob McHugh and giving him a 2yr contract

Archived