Hartleys D**kpunchers v Duffys D**ks

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Shadwell Dog said:
I'd start harris with his only remit to take Harkins knee high in the first minute. We wont miss Harris one little bit if he gets a red. 

Why not just instruct Sibbald to slip Harkins into his pooch as per last time out?

That wouldn't result in a 3 game suspension for Harris.

On 05/03/2018 at 09:44, Bairnardo said:

At least until resident psychopath Rudolph Hucker locates the thread.

I'm no psychopath though. The Voices In My Pants have confirmed this, and The Voices are never wrong.

Narrow Morton win. The Voices told me that, too.

We've got to go back to having Sibbs just in behind a front two with Longridge in beside the either one of Nelson or Jakubiak, we played our best stuff when that was the team in my opinion.

Tom Taiwo clatter into Harkins within the first 10 minutes then continue to nullify him for the remaining 80.

If he plays, Gasparotto to leave the Falkirk Stadium with his tail between his legs begging for the sweet sweet relief of a Big Mac after being mesmerised by King Louis' fancy footwork.

2-1 Falkirk.

On 05/03/2018 at 14:07, lionel wickson said:

I'm pretty sure I heard Jim Duffy on the radio yesterday say that Quitongo won't play again this season.

Made of paper

2 hours ago, Colkitto said:

We're long over due to have ex players scoring against their former clubs. 0-2 Baird, McHugh 

Baird already has....McHugh needs part time teams and/or teams who play in black or white....

Who has he scored against that doesn't cover that remit

Guest Back Post Misses
Harkins was in Sibbalds pocket last time out. 
I take it Quitongo is made of paper, McHugh starting again please and I'll be a happy man.
We really are here to spoil someone's party now and I'd be surprised if the top 4 now isn't the same come April.
I'd bring Kidd in for Nelson and push Longridge further forward which perhaps may spring Sibbald back on game.
We could do with 3pts here with Livvy, Utd, St Mirren and Queens away coming up, on paper points aren't gonna be easy

Quitongo out for the season according to Duffy on the radio on Monday

Guest Back Post Misses
We've got to go back to having Sibbs just in behind a front two with Longridge in beside the either one of Nelson or Jakubiak, we played our best stuff when that was the team in my opinion.
Tom Taiwo clatter into Harkins within the first 10 minutes then continue to nullify him for the remaining 80.
If he plays, Gasparotto to leave the Falkirk Stadium with his tail between his legs begging for the sweet sweet relief of a Big Mac after being mesmerised by King Louis' fancy footwork.
2-1 Falkirk.

Gasparotto injured too according to Duffy

1 hour ago, MrDust said:

Bob hasnt scored against us in his Morton career, which really was the point in a Falkirk v Morton thread

But scored several times against you in his short time with Queen of the South.

There's nothing in your first post limiting the time period to his time at Morton. You were happy to note Baird has scored against Falkirk in the same post. He certainly didn't do so for Morton.

31 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

But scored several times against you in his short time with Queen of the South.

There's nothing in your first post limiting the time period to his time at Morton. You were happy to note Baird has scored against Falkirk in the same post. He certainly didn't do so for Morton.

Again it's a Falkirk v Morton thread and I was replying to ex players scoring v us in again the Falkirk v Morton thread. I'll maybe discuss what John Rankin did v us for Inverness, Hibs or Utd when our game comes up....then again probably not

FTR I've been delivering same line 're Bob since he signed for Morton in their thread and all of the Falkirk v Morton threads.

Archived