Things The Lower Classes Do

Aye that's it. Folk are just some kind of mad addicts and have a huge meal in the cinema. Nothing at all to do with the experience and how they enjoy watching films at the cinema.
Didn't you tell me there was one time where you took a full cooked chicken into the cinema? Or did I just imagine that?

41 minutes ago, Chicken Wing said:
1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:
Aye that's it. Folk are just some kind of mad addicts and have a huge meal in the cinema. Nothing at all to do with the experience and how they enjoy watching films at the cinema.

Didn't you tell me there was one time where you took a full cooked chicken into the cinema? Or did I just imagine that?

That was my older brother

My local cinema does a very nice pint of Peroni, though I did once end up in the disabled bogs after a couple of pints of it on the verge of pulling the emergency cord as it felt like my internal organs had melted. 

21 minutes ago, invergowrie arab said:

Was it at stack leisure park in Dundee purchased from Willie Lows/Tesco next door around 1997? If so I was there.

No it was the Odeon in Dunfermline circa 2001/02. The chicken was purchased from Iceland beside East End Park

The inability to decline certain verbs in the correct past tense. Main examples are...... "ah seen him "  or " he`s  went to the pub".

I should add that the above is becoming so common that eventually it may even be accepted as standard English....... Heaven help us !!

20 minutes ago, Dullard Bluteau said:

The inability to decline certain verbs in the correct past tense. Main examples are...... "ah seen him "  or " he`s  went to the pub".

I should add that the above is becoming so common that eventually it may even be accepted as standard English....... Heaven help us !!

i'm looking forward to the world cup and the wholesale abuse of demonyms that it will entail; "lukaku, the belgium striker" , as opposed to belgian and so on

set this alongside the growing tendency to mimic the fucking Americanism that is referring to teams as individual entities rather than a collective, as in "England has to make changes to stop this from turning in to a rout..." instead of "England have to...." and I am expecting to spend the entire duration in sputum-flecked apoplexy, shouting at the TV and flinging cushions (not a euphemism) in despair

the people who come out with this shite may or may not be lower class, but they need fucking gassing*, all the same

* explicitly as per the culling of badgers or rabbits, not in a concentration camp style, for the avoidance of offence...

The entire east coast is minky tbh.
Anything on the North Sea or within the 40 miles of the North Sea is best avoided.

James VI, a man more aware of class distinction than most, referred to The East Neuk of Fife as “a fringe of Gold on a beggars mantle”.

You can still see his point

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Heart of Northern said:

Drop their balls in the mouth of sleeping mates for a bit of fun!

I think that's more Boris and Jacob Rees-Mogg tbf. @throbber was probably cast out and adopted by some distant and struggling relatives.

Edited by welshbairn