Things The Lower Classes Do

Have a car stereo system that's worth more than the heap they're driving.

Wander about in public in their pyjamas.

Take their own juice and crisps to the cinema.

Call the cinema "the pictures"

Don't have an in-ground pool.

Wear hats indoors.

I take my own juice and crisps to the cinema. It's much cheaper and much better quality, especially the juice. Only fools buy food and juice from the cinema. 
this^^^

cinema grub is a rip off. the missus insists on buying popcorn. she is made to pay for it

Cycle with legs at such an angle there knees are out wider than their handlebars....
Whilst wearing grey trackie bottoms,

Although to be fair they wear grey trackie bottoms everywhere for everything

Cycle with legs at such an angle there knees are out wider than their handlebars....
Whilst wearing grey trackie bottoms,

Although to be fair they wear grey trackie bottoms everywhere for everything

I was under the impression the trackies started life as white but have since succumb to the rigours of tinky life.

5 hours ago, rocketman said:

Call the cinema "the pictures"

The Picture House was the actual name of the main cinema in Arbroath in the 1960's. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQRBCyldfGVs2aa8dqhyFf3BnzQk8ds-IhbAEPVvg7mukEU2Kfx

As far as I'm aware, the New Picture House is still the main cinema in St Andrews.

Image result for new picture house st andrews

The Campbeltown Picture House has recently reopened after refurbishment. I'm currently a member.

Restored Campbeltown Picture House

That's 3 examples off the top of my head - I'm sure there are more.  

I'm going in August. Bairns fans middle-classing it up. Nice! Let me know how you get on entertaining the young one. Havent researched it much but il need to find out what there is for the by then 3 and 1 year olds.
You can chuck them in the creche for a few hours each day.

Take your own booze their ain't no Vitamin T and it's £5+ for a pint.

Or recreate the Center Parcs experience by staying at home, walking through the woods nearby and setting fire to a load of £20's.

You can chuck them in the creche for a few hours each day.

Take your own booze their ain't no Vitamin T and it's £5+ for a pint.

Or recreate the Center Parcs experience by staying at home, walking through the woods nearby and setting fire to a load of £20's.
Always nice to meet a fellow Viz fan

6 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

I take my own juice and crisps to the cinema. It's much cheaper and much better quality, especially the juice. Only fools buy food and juice from the cinema. 

Anybody who cant go a couple of hours without stuffing their face is obviously some kind of c**t.

Edited by tongue_tied_danny

3 hours ago, Ziggy said:

Slow down whilst crossing the road in front of an oncoming car.

3 hours ago, supermik said:

And try to stare you out at the same time.

I usually find that dipping the clutch and hitting 5000 revs gets the c***s running :lol:

ETA, probably best to ignore this advice if you’re female/old. The prisons are overcrowded enough without an influx of accidental road rage killers.

Edited by blanco

7 hours ago, blanco said:

I usually find that dipping the clutch and hitting 5000 revs gets the c***s running :lol:

ETA, probably best to ignore this advice if you’re female/old. The prisons are overcrowded enough without an influx of accidental road rage killers.

I just put my hand on the horn and then aim to miss them by about 6 inches. That usually gets some kind of a reaction.

10 hours ago, tongue_tied_danny said:

Anybody who cant go a couple of hours without stuffing their face is obviously some kind of c**t.

Aye that's it. Folk are just some kind of mad addicts and have a huge meal in the cinema. Nothing at all to do with the experience and how they enjoy watching films at the cinema.