Things The Lower Classes Do

Pubs are terrible for service though, it's a free for all and usually the most obnoxious person gets served first and orders a massive order.
Would say more civilised people would form an informal queue?

Or you could drink in pubs where the clientele in general aren’t c***s, and the staff know how to manage a bar.

On 31/03/2018 at 00:30, The_Kincardine said:

Hold their knife like a pencil and/or scoop peas with their fork as if it's a spoon.  

And how should one eat one's peas if one wishes to avoid i advertedly disclosing ones plebian roots?

balancing 6-8 on a flat face of a fork seems like the sensible thing to do. Should i be mashing them into my celeriac puree and wild garlic espuma?

13 hours ago, coprolite said:

And how should one eat one's peas if one wishes to avoid i advertedly disclosing ones plebian roots?

balancing 6-8 on a flat face of a fork seems like the sensible thing to do. Should i be mashing them into my celeriac puree and wild garlic espuma?

No, silly.  Press the peas onto the tines of one's fork.  Not only does this look elegant but, as the peas are crushed, they don't appear as little floaters when one goes to one's lavvy the next day.

Drinking a cup of tea/coffee with the spoon still in is the action of a plebeian.

44 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

No, silly.  Press the peas onto the tines of one's fork.  Not only does this look elegant but, as the peas are crushed, they don't appear as little floaters when one goes to one's lavvy the next day.

Drinking a cup of tea/coffee with the spoon still in is the action of a plebeian.

I have never heard of this pea practice.

Guest JTS98
17 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Wear tight trousers with no socks in public

This is quite the fashion among Seoul's trendy young men.

A country that needs a good war.