Things The Lower Classes Do

Keep their blinds fully open and have hundreds of stuff on their windowsill.

OR

Never open their blinds and curtains at all.  I'm sure you've all seen these kind of houses.

Never open their blinds and curtains at all.  I'm sure you've all seen these kind of houses.

My neighbour is like this. Add to it the mountain of uncleared junkmail as seen through the bit of glass by the door, never ever turning off the TV and the occasional waft of whatever it is that resembles rotting flesh.

31 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Are full kit wankers

Especially at 05.30, in airport bar taking a photo for FB of their pint of T before 'getting on it in Ibiza'.

Whilst louding shouting about going to Ibiza, and pronouncing it IBizzza rather than Ibitha

On ‎01‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 17:13, The_Kincardine said:
On ‎01‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 03:19, coprolite said:

And how should one eat one's peas if one wishes to avoid i advertedly disclosing ones plebian roots?

balancing 6-8 on a flat face of a fork seems like the sensible thing to do. Should i be mashing them into my celeriac puree and wild garlic espuma?

No, silly.  Press the peas onto the tines of one's fork.  Not only does this look elegant but, as the peas are crushed, they don't appear as little floaters when one goes to one's lavvy the next day.

Drinking a cup of tea/coffee with the spoon still in is the action of a plebeian.

I eat my peas with honey,

I've done it all my life,

It makes the peas taste funny.

But it keeps them on the knife.

Spike Milligan (I think).

Reading some of these, it would appear I'm edging towards the lower class :o 

Meh!

I'm happy enough no giving a f**k what you lot think in the slightest :lol: 

Carry on.

The females often recite, loudly and public, to their friends how they aggressively got their partner telt for something and act hard about it. They tell the story in a furious manner as well

Edited by DA Baracus

The females often recite, loudly and public, to their friends how they aggressively got their partner felt for something and act hard about it. They tell the story in a furious manner as well

What does “got their partner felt” mean?