Things The Lower Classes Do

Swearing....

unable to complete a sentence without swearing and think nothing of swearing constantly in front of (and at) young children.

as in 

c'mon tae f**k Kylie, I fucking told you to fucking stop asking for a fucking McDonalds.  We're in fucking Lidl's to get Liam's fucking christmas lights, a fucking crate of Tennents and 20 b*****ding Regal King size.

6 minutes ago, dee_62 said:

Swearing....

unable to complete a sentence without swearing and think nothing of swearing constantly in front of (and at) young children.

as in 

c'mon tae f**k Kylie, I fucking told you to fucking stop asking for a fucking McDonalds.  We're in fucking Lidl's to get Liam's fucking christmas lights, a fucking crate of Tennents and 20 b*****ding Regal King size.

F**k off ya c**t

On 3/13/2018 at 09:05, Hedgecutter said:

Collectively tell and convince themselves that they have a happier standard of life than the higher classes who are all miserable, chained-to-their-desk, stingey ****s who never get to see their spouse or spoiled little brats. Nearly always discussed with the line "I would much rather have...".

Whatever makes you feel better love.

Dunno about this one. I was definitely happy with my lifestyle when I worked full time at the Clydesdale and had to take shifts in a pub to get by. Hard work and a lot of hours but by f**k I was having fun.

That said, my lifestyle now is also incredibly fucking pleasing.

48 minutes ago, Ross. said:

Dunno about this one. I was definitely happy with my lifestyle when I worked full time at the Clydesdale and had to take shifts in a pub to get by. Hard work and a lot of hours but by f**k I was having fun.

That said, my lifestyle now is also incredibly fucking pleasing.

I suppose the key word is 'happier' standard of life than the upper classes as opposed to just being happy / content.