Things The Lower Classes Do

tbh from my experience lower class people who've managed to get themselves into better paid than average jobs are all-round *worthless* human beings, and genuinely loathe the area they grew up in, along with most of the people they grew up with.

It's a kind of "I managed to make it into a fairly well paid job and I'm living in London, why doesn't  everyone from Scotland go down the same road I've taken?" They obviously just aren't working hard enough" attitude. Usually coupled with firm, unwavering unionism, a love of mid-range 4x4's and an absolute hatred for immigrants.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Get a flat above a shop, cut their own hair and get a job, smoke some fags and play some pool, pretend they never went to school, watch their life  slide out of view, and then dance and drink and screw, because there's nothing else to do.

pulp-mj1.jpg

Edited by Ross.

Spit on the street.

Drop litter.

People who shop in Asda. Said people referring to Asda as ‘Asdas’.

People who add an unnecessary ‘The’ to their hometown. ‘The Calton’, ‘The Renton’ etc.

Candy Crush players.

Toby Carvery or World Buffet customers

8 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

I consider anyone who spends less than £300 per item of clothing (that obviously excludes socks and underwear) a tramp, and therefore lower class.

Suits me ;)