Accies v ‘Well

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I genuinely can't remember the last time I actually looked forward to an Accies game and there's no difference here. Our defence is still looking ropey as f**k and I expect to be punished, 3-1 Motherwell.

Most important question 'Well fans...

Are we sitting in the seats stated on our tickets, or wherever you like?  Always good to have that debate at the only ground we sell out our allocation.

I have a good feeling about this game, was feeling very pessimistic on our last visit to theirs, ended with a solid victory soured by the actions of Carson & Hartley, I'm equally pessimistic about Saturdays match so can see another unlikely victory for the pride of lanarkshire.

39 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

I have a good feeling about this game, was feeling very pessimistic on our last visit to theirs, ended with a solid victory soured by the actions of Carson & Hartley, I'm equally pessimistic about Saturdays match so can see another unlikely victory for the pride of lanarkshire.

Glad you think we'll win, shame you don't have more faith in Hamilton.

Wouldn’t say a Motherwell win would be unlikely sir, but this weekend could be a dark one for you if both your teams lose at home to their neighbours!

1 hour ago, Desp said:

Are we sitting in the seats stated on our tickets, or wherever you like?  Always good to have that debate at the only ground we sell out our allocation.

A mix of both is best. Cue "angry man just oot the pub at 3:15pm" trying to get his seat.....

Is Van der Weg getting his game at Accies?

If so, I hope Robinson will be telling Cadden to play as far forward as possible because VdW is absolute dug shit. 

For the rest of the team, I think he'll bring in Andy Rose for some extra physicality.  Probably for Tanner.  Other ten to remain the same from the Hearts game.

10 minutes ago, Desp said:

Van der Weg getting his game at Accies

Yaaas! I'd forgotten about that signing -  he'll already have the sweats.  Well to win 3-0 (Main, V Der Weg (o.g.), V Der Weg (o.g.)).

1 hour ago, BigTamMuller said:

Wouldn’t say a Motherwell win would be unlikely sir, but this weekend could be a dark one for you if both your teams lose at home to their neighbours!

I shall say the same to you as I did scotty , Spurs don't play Arsenal this weekend .

Is the boy that scored the 40 yard o.g. still in the team, that was the first in a run of horrible defending by our opponents, the Ross County header being the most emphatic but the Hearts opener being the most bewildering.

lots of fun though

Imrie and Sarris suspended for Accies this weekend,  As always I fully expect us to win over at New Douglas Park,  Hamilton sold their best players in the window and haven't really brought in any significant quality, fully expect them to be in the relegation mix for the rest of the season.

Imrie and Sarris suspended for Accies this weekend,  As always I fully expect us to win over at New Douglas Park,  Hamilton sold their best players in the window and haven't really brought in any significant quality, fully expect them to be in the relegation mix for the rest of the season.
And Skondras in Greece with McKinnon, Gogic and Crawford injured.

Heard Crawford will be in the squad on Saturday but he obviously is way short of match fitness. The absence of Imrie doesn't unduly worry me as it may open the door for one of the youngsters to come in, somebody like Ronan Hughes who looks ready to step up to the 1st team.

Er, you don't.

Archived