Accies v ‘Well

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, happyaccie said:

What about my opinion of Campbell ? Top 6 means nothing to play for ?

A victory yesterday would have put you a solitary point behind the jambos with a game in hand so to say yesterday's match was a dead rubber is a clear indication of your hurt, it also contradicts what you say on Steelmen online.

Our next four games are at home to the three best teams in the country and away to St Johnstone where we haven't won in six years.  Top Six has been out of our reach for weeks, and I was never particularly excited about the battle to finish anywhere from 6th to 8th in the first place. We're one game away from Europe anyway already. 

I've no idea what you've read on Steelmen Online or how it shows that I'm hurting.

I genuinely don't remember the last time we were that bad. The recently talked about 1-5 to Dundee maybe?

Fair play to Accies they 2nd-geared that the whole way through, but when you don't even give them a single problem to think about or deal with then you can't hope to take a thing. First Division sides would have dealt with us fairly easily on Saturday.

Obviously it's not the case but the best comparison I could make is that it was like watching a group of boys play football the day after a night out.

16 hours ago, happyaccie said:

So what is the Louden then ? I'm almost certain that was not the name of the restaurant my wife and I took the mother in law to lunch.

A 60 year old from Hamilton, who supports a Scottish team, not knowing what the Louden is? Aye ok you lying b*****d. 

49 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

A 60 year old from Hamilton, who supports a Scottish team, not knowing what the Louden is? Aye ok you lying b*****d. 

Hmmmm let me dissect your untruths Tam 

a-I'm  not 60

b-I do support a Scottish team Hamilton so for that you get a wee tick

c-I have no idea what the Louden is 

5 hours ago, Al B said:

I genuinely don't remember the last time we were that bad. The recently talked about 1-5 to Dundee maybe?

Not even close.

I mean, we were pretty bad, but no-where near that shit-fest.

9 hours ago, Al B said:

First Division sides would have dealt with us fairly easily on Saturday.

And we did, amirite?  8)

But more importantly, what IS the Louden? :unsure2:

Archived