League Leaders v Dunfermline

1. I'm more talking about your denying of a clear goalscoring opportunity comment

2. He got sent off vs queen of the south, but yes he certainly doesn't deserve any hot head reputation, he is well past that.

3. Rugby types are weird.

Yeh it’s only a yellow for ‘acting the keeper’ only a red and a penalty if it’s deemed dangerous.

Agree with points. 2/3 [emoji5]

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've completely made that up.

“But deliberate fouls will still incur a red card.

Those include holding, pulling or pushing, not playing the ball, serious foul play, violent conduct or deliberate handball in order to deny a goalscoring opportunity.” - BBC Sport explaining the new penalty rules regarding double jeopardy

Turns out I have [emoji23]

I could of sworn only violent play was a red now.

Stop Lewis Morgan and you stop St Mirren :lol:
Dunfermline are absolutely shite, AJ and that cock Sandy Clark must stay :lol:

Yeah, was really good that the one man team won comfortably without their one man today [emoji846]

got my prediction totally wrong ( 1-3 PARS) - I went though to the match , best team won 2-0 SAINTS - congratulations to them CHAMPS -  PARS  total shite - thought they would be up for it today - looks like they,re going through the motions - don,t think I,ll be at another away match this term  - good job we started the season well , or we wolud be relegated on this form 4 wins from the last 17  !.

We failed to play as a unit.  All a disgrace on the field.

St Mirren, who's the big fat ride with the hi-vis on in the middle of the pre-pubescent horde of jungle drummers?

By f**k I'd be totally amazed if the only thing to hit his big fat gut was a King Rib Supper on a Saturday night.

St Mirren have had an excellent season but have so many players better than Reilly. The fact he failed to even grab one against us this season sums it all up. Only one league goal in 2018 as well.
He's a younger and faster John Baird, that's about it.

I was there today and genuinely thought he had a good game, he is important to how we play and creates space for Smith, Morgan etc...he works defenders and they never get peace from him.
He probably isn't clinical enough to be a top top striker but he is a decent player and as I say his work rate and drive is really important to us.
I was pleased he got 85 minutes and decent ovation today as he was key for us and the victory.

Thought Dunfermline were at best average today and the better team won, thought we played pretty well today and deserved the win.

2 hours ago, Grant228 said:

I appreciate you're doing this to get a bit of a rise but that didn't happen today, not even a little bit. 

Reilly ran around allot which was cool without ever coming close to threatening our goal, standard Reilly. 

That was the best that Magennis has played against us and Smith was very good as he always seems to be, he's probably been the most consistently good player against us. Thought that Mullen played very well also. 

Reilly though? Lol. 

It looked like Mullen had fucked it up a bit and hit the deck, the ref then realised that if he's giving a foul for that then with the position they're in know the park he needs to give a yellow. 

The linesman who had a perfect view of the incident didn't give the foul. Doesn't matter much now. 

Wait. He didn't bully M'Voto? He's pulled him all directions all day. He's won the majority of high balls against him and anything that had gone towards the pairing ended up at a St mirren player via Reilly. M'Voto was second to everything against Gav today. 

11 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Wait. He didn't bully M'Voto? He's pulled him all directions all day. He's won the majority of high balls against him and anything that had gone towards the pairing ended up at a St mirren player via Reilly. M'Voto was second to everything against Gav today. 

He won the majority of the high balls aye? 

That's cute. 

Reilly absolutely destroyed M'Voto today.  He bullied him at every 50/50, sent him into an absolute state of panic when he was facing his own goal and even win the majority of headers. He didn't score, but he was key to our comfortable win. An excellent performance. 

"Some our lads felt Jason Talbot was fouled at the penalty".
Some of your lads are wrong, Allan.

I wouldn’t pay much attention to him tbphwy.

Fucking brutal again. I’d honestly rather have Leish take the team the rest of the season than this clown.

3 hours ago, parsforlife said:

2. He got sent off vs queen of the south, but yes he certainly doesn't deserve any hot head reputation, he is well past that.

Now we're all being whooshed! He's a liability and he should have been suspended for this one already as he should have been red carded for a two footed challenge at Palmerston a couple of weeks ago.

Archived