• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

Think we need to find a starting place for Hippolyte , he has a history with Dunfermline and they don't like him , plus he would give them something different to think about !

12 minutes ago, billyg said:

Think we need to find a starting place for Hippolyte , he has a history with Dunfermline and they don't like him , plus he would give them something different to think about !

Agree with that Billy but have a feeling Smith & Reilly will start given the goals they have achievd with Hippo coming off the subs bench. It will be a tough match to win my money is on a home win. 

Agree with that Billy but have a feeling Smith & Reilly will start given the goals they have achievd with Hippo coming off the subs bench. It will be a tough match to win my money is on a home win. 

I would start the three of them in a slightly different formation , with Hippolyte starting on the right of a 4 man mid , with Magennis and McGinn central .

1 hour ago, billyg said:

I would start the three of them in a slightly different formation , with Hippolyte starting on the right of a 4 man mid , with Magennis and McGinn central .

That would be good Magennis is much more effective in the middle rather than wide right. 

1 hour ago, tam the bud said:

Just a wee head up for any Pars fans going to the Alamo Bar, it is closed.

That's sad to hear not a pub to take the wife but good for a pint with the lads beer garden at the back though more like a drying green I had a good laugh with Hibs fans back there one sunny day. 

As in.....for good?

39 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
3 hours ago, tam the bud said:

As in.....for good?

I believe so , unless someone else wants to take it on. Only time they were making money was on a St  Mirren home game day. Town's fucked !

The Alamo is shut for good. Chaddy has retired. Was a good atmosphere in there with the away fans and they handed out free pies. :thumsup2

Edited by Gert.T.Fock

23 minutes ago, billyg said:

I believe so , unless someone else wants to take it on. Only time they were making money was on a St  Mirren home game day. Town's fucked !

That wee pub would be a great location for a St Mirren pub it would need a packet spent to do it up though!

49 minutes ago, Gert.T.Fock said:

The Alamo is shut for good. Chaddy has retired. Was a good atmosphere in there with the away fans and they handed out free pies. :thumsup2

They also gave £10.00 to the best dressed away supporter normally a kid. Daddies sauce with the free pies always went down well hope Chaddy enjoys his retirement.Thank goodness for the 1877 Club.

Must be time for Reilly to score a hat-trick, seeing as he's done absolutely f**k all against us so far this season.

Saying you've scored 21 goals this season when less half of that was in the league - SAD!

4 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

That's sad to hear not a pub to take the wife but good for a pint with the lads beer garden at the back though more like a drying green I had a good laugh with Hibs fans back there one sunny day. 

Is it quiet at work just now? Your spelling has improved about 500% recently. 

That wee pub would be a great location for a St Mirren pub it would need a packet spent to do it up though!
As long as the confederate flag in the window is kept

Is the Alamo the one with the bar on the left hand side, with all the seating on the right, some rough worn out seating at that?

11 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

They also gave £10.00 to the best dressed away supporter normally a kid. Daddies sauce with the free pies always went down well hope Chaddy enjoys his retirement.Thank goodness for the 1877 Club.

You've still got the Court Bar which is a good St Mirren pub. It also welcomes away supporters apart from 2 obvious exceptions.

You've still got the Court Bar which is a good St Mirren pub. It also welcomes away supporters apart from 2 obvious exceptions.

Rugster and Bairnardo?

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

Is the Alamo the one with the bar on the left hand side, with all the seating on the right, some rough worn out seating at that?

Correct.

I’d keep Mackenzie in with Davis and start Hippolyte wide with Maggenis and McGinn in the middle and Reilly upfront with Smith playing off him, drop McShane/Flynn.

4 minutes ago, irvine_buddie said:

I’d keep Mackenzie in with Davis and start Hippolyte wide with Maggenis and McGinn in the middle and Reilly upfront with Smith playing off him, drop McShane/Flynn.

McShane does nothing wrong however you have to make way Maggenis our next big thing.