League Leaders v Dunfermline

Think we need to find a starting place for Hippolyte , he has a history with Dunfermline and they don't like him , plus he would give them something different to think about !

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, billyg said:

Think we need to find a starting place for Hippolyte , he has a history with Dunfermline and they don't like him , plus he would give them something different to think about !

Agree with that Billy but have a feeling Smith & Reilly will start given the goals they have achievd with Hippo coming off the subs bench. It will be a tough match to win my money is on a home win. 

Agree with that Billy but have a feeling Smith & Reilly will start given the goals they have achievd with Hippo coming off the subs bench. It will be a tough match to win my money is on a home win. 

I would start the three of them in a slightly different formation , with Hippolyte starting on the right of a 4 man mid , with Magennis and McGinn central .

1 hour ago, billyg said:

I would start the three of them in a slightly different formation , with Hippolyte starting on the right of a 4 man mid , with Magennis and McGinn central .

That would be good Magennis is much more effective in the middle rather than wide right. 

1 hour ago, tam the bud said:

Just a wee head up for any Pars fans going to the Alamo Bar, it is closed.

That's sad to hear not a pub to take the wife but good for a pint with the lads beer garden at the back though more like a drying green I had a good laugh with Hibs fans back there one sunny day. 

39 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
3 hours ago, tam the bud said:
Just a wee head up for any Pars fans going to the Alamo Bar, it is closed.

As in.....for good?

I believe so , unless someone else wants to take it on. Only time they were making money was on a St  Mirren home game day. Town's fucked !

23 minutes ago, billyg said:

I believe so , unless someone else wants to take it on. Only time they were making money was on a St  Mirren home game day. Town's fucked !

That wee pub would be a great location for a St Mirren pub it would need a packet spent to do it up though!

49 minutes ago, Gert.T.Fock said:

The Alamo is shut for good. Chaddy has retired. Was a good atmosphere in there with the away fans and they handed out free pies. :thumsup2

They also gave £10.00 to the best dressed away supporter normally a kid. Daddies sauce with the free pies always went down well hope Chaddy enjoys his retirement.Thank goodness for the 1877 Club.

4 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

That's sad to hear not a pub to take the wife but good for a pint with the lads beer garden at the back though more like a drying green I had a good laugh with Hibs fans back there one sunny day. 

Is it quiet at work just now? Your spelling has improved about 500% recently. 

11 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

They also gave £10.00 to the best dressed away supporter normally a kid. Daddies sauce with the free pies always went down well hope Chaddy enjoys his retirement.Thank goodness for the 1877 Club.

You've still got the Court Bar which is a good St Mirren pub. It also welcomes away supporters apart from 2 obvious exceptions.

4 minutes ago, irvine_buddie said:

I’d keep Mackenzie in with Davis and start Hippolyte wide with Maggenis and McGinn in the middle and Reilly upfront with Smith playing off him, drop McShane/Flynn.

McShane does nothing wrong however you have to make way Maggenis our next big thing. 

Archived