Treble Winning Celtic v South of Glasgow franchise

Romeo

• Replies 745
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few big decisions for Rodgers in this one.
If he goes with one up top, would you start with 'the skelper' Dembele? Who always seems to produce the goods against the undead.
Or, would you give Griffiths the chance to continue his prolific goal scoring awesomeness?
There's the midfield to contend with. Brown & Ntcham are already on the team sheet. But there's Rogic, Armstrong, Sinclair, Roberts, Forrest & McGregor. I also really like the idea of letting Musonda loose on this mob, he's been very bright & lively in his appearances.
Would you go with a back three, or four? Boyata gives me the fear. Hendry, Ajer and Tierney seem to be on their game. Lustig is reliable enough, but lost any bit of pace he had.
Then there's the keeper. Would you start Bain, who wasn't phased by the occasion, and looks comfortable and in control? Or there's Gordon, who's experienced and seems to pull out the reaction stops when called upon?

Rangers will park the bus so Rodgers should go with all the pace and power he has,dembele to start sparky on the bench and used as a impact sub Bain in goal over gordon(Bain is a gobshite but has the potential to be better than gordon)

6 hours ago, kevthedee said:

Rangers will park the bus so Rodgers should go with all the pace and power he has,dembele to start sparky on the bench and used as a impact sub Bain in goal over gordon(Bain is a gobshite but has the potential to be better than gordon)

Murty hasn't learned how to do that yet, i fear a cricket score against the invincibles......

On 4/9/2018 at 21:05, Greenlantern said:

A few big decisions for Rodgers in this one.
If he goes with one up top, would you start with 'the skelper' Dembele? Who always seems to produce the goods against the undead.
Or, would you give Griffiths the chance to continue his prolific goal scoring awesomeness?
There's the midfield to contend with. Brown & Ntcham are already on the team sheet. But there's Rogic, Armstrong, Sinclair, Roberts, Forrest & McGregor. I also really like the idea of letting Musonda loose on this mob, he's been very bright & lively in his appearances.
Would you go with a back three, or four? Boyata gives me the fear. Hendry, Ajer and Tierney seem to be on their game. Lustig is reliable enough, but lost any bit of pace he had.
Then there's the keeper. Would you start Bain, who wasn't phased by the occasion, and looks comfortable and in control? Or there's Gordon, who's experienced and seems to pull out the reaction stops when called upon?

Rodgers could play his son in this one and still win comfortably.

9 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Not a lot of interest in this thread only 4 pages in when the other semi final thread is on 13 pages,the bigger game is on Saturday not Sunday for P&B.

Hopefully all the neutrals are snapping up the spare tickets so there aren't any tedious ticket allocation arguments when Celtic make the final.

11 hours ago, wastecoatwilly said:

Not a lot of interest in this thread only 4 pages in when the other semi final thread is on 13 pages,the bigger game is on Saturday not Sunday for P&B.

I dare say it's because both teams' fans are worried about losing. 

Archived