Killie v St Johnstone

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Estragon said:

Stop watching football until you learn the rules.

Sad.

Don't be a fanny.

You think it was a penalty, I don't.

Comrie clearly nicks the ball away before Jones falls. It's gone now anyway.

Even your fellow killie fan a few posts up doesn't think it is.

2 hours ago, WFAANW said:

Saint Steve Clarke 

Far too early for that chat, Tommy's still the man.

I noticed Steve Clarke going on about how St Johnstone were a model club and something Kilmarnock could only aspire to be in the build up to the game.

Pretty crass issuing a 'come and get me plea' to Steve Brown when Wright is in the job, but I'll be honest and say if Tommy did move on I wouldn't be averse* to Steve Clarke being on the list of potential candidates for the Saints position should it come up.

I'd imagine he'll have to prove this season's run to the top 6 is no fluke and sustain it over a longer period of time though.

Far too early for that chat, Tommy's still the man.
I noticed Steve Clarke going on about how St Johnstone were a model club and something Kilmarnock could only aspire to be in the build up to the game.
Pretty crass issuing a 'come and get me plea' to Steve Brown when Wright is in the job, but I'll be honest and say if Tommy did move on I wouldn't be averse* to Steve Clarke being on the list of potential candidates for the Saints position should it come up.
I'd imagine he'll have to prove this season's run to the top 6 is no fluke and sustain it over a longer period of time though.
Have you been sniffing the red diesel out your tractor again ? [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Archived