Killie v St Johnstone

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I see your use of normal commas is as good as your use of the inverted version. You’re one thick c**t.

Of course I am dear....Ah,I see you speak a form of English too..So you are bilingual then..English and Grunt 

1 minute ago, deadasdillinger said:

369fc229-4ff0-41d4-b62f-a603840d99a6.jpg

"Aw mammy daddy, it's you!"

Maybe Kilmarnock are now a bit more 'streetwise' than we were in August!!!

I absolutely loathe Tommy Wright - his interview on BBC was a total phallacy as he lied through his teeth when answering the questions put to him.  

Embarrassed?

Been a Premiership club going on 4 seasons and possibly 5 seasons with a bang average Championship budget.

We are a club to be looked up upon by the rest of Scottish Football.

Only 4 seasons? [emoji23]

32 minutes ago, paul wright scores said:

Maybe Kilmarnock are now a bit more 'streetwise' than we were in August!!!

I absolutely loathe Tommy Wright - his interview on BBC was a total phallacy as he lied through his teeth when answering the questions put to him.  

To be fair that's the difference between him and Lennon. He was raging during the game but calmed well down for the interview. Do managers get drug tested?

Watched BBC highlights and really disappointed by that penalty decision. It's a nice trick by Jones but Comrie clearly gets a good foot to the ball.

Saints can't seem to buy a bit of luck at the moment.

Not to take away from way Killie dominated after that though, they reacted positively to going ahead. Saints reacted dreadfully to going behind.

5 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

Embarrassed?

Been a Premiership club going on 4 seasons and possibly 5 seasons with a bang average Championship budget.

A club to be looked upon?

You got rinsed by a Nigerian prince and your stadium name sounds like it's sponsored by glue manufacturers.

Another day another win for Killie.  Some of our play was of a very high standard and Saints just couldn't cope with Jones at all last night. Thought we eased off a bit second half when we could of got another goal or two, Saints offered nothing seem to be a shadow of their former selves.

Decisions were all correct and Tommy Wright trying to influence the ref and accuse Jones of cheating just stinks of a man who can't handle the pressure, which must be a worry for SJ in their position and current form. 

9 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

I find it an absolute minter when fans turn on their clubs most successful ever manager. That being said, Tommy Wright has really just carried on Lomas' squad for about 6 year and has never really made an awesome signing as such. 1 or 2 have been decent, even good, but nothing long term of note.

As Kyle says, it's nowhere near to being Lomas' squad, he was barely here a year. 

He's been a victim of his own success. Expectations are so high, and the players are held in such high regard, it's become impossible to sustain, and in hindsight a season like this was always coming. To have Saints fans deriding a squad and manager for having us eighth in the top flight by March shows the expectations there is now.  

He needs to be brave in the Summer, as does the chairman, and we need some luck aswell. We're not signing four or five quality players either, so the fan base needs to understand we'll struggle next season aswell, if we manage to stay up. 

8 hours ago, Im_Rodger said:

Embarrassed?

Aye, I wish we could  "lose" the guts of a million a the drop of a hat.

9 hours ago, Kyle said:

I wouldn’t read too much into your juggernaut

If we hadn't destroyed everyone else in the league (apart from Aberdeen and Hibs) since SSC arrived maybe I wouldn't.

2 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

If we hadn't destroyed everyone else in the league (apart from Aberdeen and Hibs) since SSC arrived maybe I wouldn't.

Every team in the league that takes the lead against us must be juggernauting about the place too then. Last night seems like a fairly typical match for us. Start alright, fall behind after a daft mistake and completely fail to compete thereafter. 

Certainly not meaning to take anything away from Kilmarnock. The writing was on the wall as soon as Killie went ahead though. We don't  have the character to get ourselves back into matches with 11 men, absolutely no chance we would with 10.

2 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Every team in the league that takes the lead against us must be juggernauting about the place too then. Last night seems like a fairly typical match for us. Start alright, fall behind after a daft mistake and completely fail to compete thereafter. 

Certainly not meaning to take anything away from Kilmarnock. The writing was on the wall as soon as Killie went ahead though. We don't  have the character to get ourselves back into matches with 11 men, absolutely no chance we would with 10.

Don't think you are quite grasping what I am saying. 

Its #TB4 speak to be fair.  St Johnstone could make it a #TB5 if they can survive in the top flight for another 15 years.  Come back to me then and I'll explain it.

Just now, Dindeleux said:

Don't think you are quite grasping what I am saying. 

Its #TB4 speak to be fair.  St Johnstone could make it a #TB5 if they can survive in the top flight for another 15 years.  Come back to me then and I'll explain it.

Christ. Is the #TB4 patter still a thing? 

Hopefully it'll have subsided by the time we play each other next - as I doubt we will meet again this season. Possibly not next season either if we continue to Hibs our way towards 11th :lol: 

4 minutes ago, Kyle said:

Hopefully it'll have subsided by the time we play each other next - as I doubt we will meet again this season. Possibly not next season either if we continue to Hibs our way towards 11th :lol: 

Yes.

And no.

9 minutes ago, Kyle said:

#TB4 is of course still a thing.

Until one of #TB4 are relegated it will continue to be a thing.  If one of us are relegated it'll then become #TB3 (unless its Kilmarnock who are relegated first of course and in that instance I'll probably just stop talking about it).

That was an interesting game. Despite our bitter rivalry I feel no animosity to Saints, but last night I just felt pity. It was like watching us before SSC.

Saints were gutless and when plan A didn't work they resorted to a long punt up the line hoping to win something off the second ball but our pressing just rendered that useless. I can remember only one Saints attack that can best be described as a half chance and that's it. What has happened because whilst it was never the prettiest football played, you used to get absolute commitment from a Saints team?

Killie controlled from start to finish and whilst Jones was tremendous, I thought Greg Taylor was absolutely outstanding. The engine on that boy is phenomenal and the reason we got so much joy last night was down to him and SOD, (#SODforScotland), creating room for the likes of Jones.

My absolute favourite moment of the night was Jones blowing kisses and waving to Tommy Wright after the red card.

21 minutes ago, killienick said:

My absolute favourite moment of the night was Jones blowing kisses and waving to Tommy Wright after the red card.

I couldn't make it out as I was in the East but I could see Jones staring straight at the dugouts as the boy was walking off and I could imagine his face being like

Image result for dale carrick gif

Archived