Killie v St Johnstone

The Meh Derby comes round again.  Only this time, we're far from meh.

St Johnstone are meh enough for both of us at present.

#TB4

#Juggernaut

#FortressRuggerPark

#Settingmyselfupforafallhere

Thoughts, lads?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

be good to get back to a perfect playing surface after two trips to ploughed fields.

2-0 to the good guys, Kris Boyd to get both as he mounts his challenge for player of the year

27 Saintees will visit Ayshire ...

Killie to be brought down to Earth as we absolutely pump them 0-0. Steve Clarke to admit the Derby atmosphere got to him and its an experience he'll never forget. 

Ghostie to call Kris Boyd a fat b*****d

All about finding 3 wins from 11 games for Saints but a point here would be fine I think, not that I'm confident of getting it against a side that are flying. Wish we could moan about "too many draws" with only 3 losses from 21 games!

Can make cases for and against several players, which is part of the reason for a poor season. Hopefully the manager calls it right.

45 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

He's just as much at fault as most of the players.

Don't agree on this occasion. He's made mistakes in various ways but the players take the bulk of the responsibility for me. No one should be absolved though.

The performances at Easter Road, Ibrox, Celtic Park and even last Saturday suggest we can win any given game but you'd never bet on it either way this season.

Killie to be brought down to Earth as we absolutely pump them 0-0. Steve Clarke to admit the Derby atmosphere got to him and its an experience he'll never forget. 
Ghostie to call Kris Boyd a fat b*****d

If you want it to remain 0-0 don’t let Ghostie call Boydie a fat b*****d, he doesn’t like it when the opposition calls him names.

Archived