ARFC v AUFC

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do Albion Rovers fans reckon a decision will be made today on the game or will they wait until tomorrow. 

Is there even going to be an attempt to clear the snow, obviously I don't actually know how much snow there is on the pitch. 

1 hour ago, an86 said:

Nice wee fixture pile up you’ve got going on there, lads. Not that it’ll matter if we keep conceding slapstick goals.

just the same fixture pile up we had last week ... two of the games were games already cancelled.  Could be the best thing ever for us. Could be the worse ! 

• 2 weeks later...

I reckon we’ll go

Ruddy

Geggan
Bell
Rose
Boyle

Forrest
Kerr
Adams
Crawford

Moffat
Shankland

Very harsh on McDaid who’s been doing well but given McCalls about Forrest and Crawford I can’t see them being dropped.

I’ll go 3-1 Ayr with Shankland, Forrest and Moffat scoring and Trouten scoring for Rovers.

Ive a feeling Moore might start over Moff for this one. Adams will defo come in, i'd assumed for Forrest but based on McCalls interview maybe McDaid or even a rest for Crawford?

Looking forward to it, ideal for a couple of pints and a train from High Steet after work for me.

2 hours ago, No_Problemo said:

Albion Rovers fans, your team showing any adverse effects from the recent heavy fixture list?

Not sure if the heavy fixture list is responsible, but the Rovers were rotten today. Bit of a one man team. Ayr should have no difficulty winning this one.

Archived