League 1 Team of the Year

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He hasnt helped himself, but he scored over 25 goals at this level last season. There's obviously something there. The fact he looks unlikely to score a fraction of that such a short time later can't all be blamed on him.
We saw last season with Ryan Hardie how having an ineffective midfield can make a good striker look poor.
Smith is obsessed with Buchanan though and will play him any way he can. The fact he used him as the first change last week shows that. Buchanan could be a useful player for us, but he's no use being shoe horned into the side.

He was effective last season because he played in a very strong Livingston side. Their midfield was brilliant that season and look where they are now. A team with no money and dominated the Championship bar the Buddies.

GK - Neil Parry

RB - Callum Crane 
CB -  Andy Graham
CB - Chris Higgins 
LB - Ewan Murray 

MF -  Scott Robertson
MF -  Robbie Crawford 
MF - Alan Trouten 

FW - Lewis Vaughan
FW - Lawrence Shankland 
FW - Michael Moffat 

I’d sign Neil Parry in a heartbeat if he was available next season

Even the most loyal if Raith fans don’t rate him

I agree. A season too long, albeit he’s been a great servant for the club. I just think he needs pastures new.

eta. I should have multiquoted all this. Sorry folks

11 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

I’d sign Neil Parry in a heartbeat if he was available next season

As would I, Pretty sure he left Airdrie when they went FT as PT football suits him.

As would I, Pretty sure he left Airdrie when they went FT as PT football suits him.

This was my thinking, if we somehow bollocks the play offs, we might be looking at a hybrid system for next term. Or going Part time. But that might be deemed a negative tactic on my part as no doubt I’ll be hounded for my thoughts

Archived