Scott McTominay

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:
5 minutes ago, Bobby Skidmarks said:
Without even a hint of irony.

You would be the first to dish it out Bobby. Maybe the guy will turn out to be shite but maybe he will turn out to be world class. I think we should take that risk; sure what's to lose??

I didn't say there was anything wrong with calling him up, its the usual hysteria because he plays for a big club thats embarrassing. As Darron Gibson and Charlie Adam have proven, you don't need to be a good player to be a regular in a top 4 English club.

4 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

McLeish met him yesterday and Southgate is meeting him today. Interesting to see which way the lad goes. If he succeeds with England he will be financially richer and have more chance of playing major tournaments but will his heart be in it. His dad probably brought him up supporting Scotland but did he get that jump of ecstasy when Leigh banged his free kicks in or Kane got the equaliser. To me that's the defining factor. Will come to a head when squads are announced.

:lol:

Jump of ecstasy

I didn't say there was anything wrong with calling him up, its the usual hysteria because he plays for a big club thats embarrassing. As Darron Gibson and Charlie Adam have proven, you don't need to be a good player to be a regular in a top 4 English club.

Was Charlie Adam ever a regular for Liverpool?

28 appearances in his one and only season would suggest he was as regular as McTominay apparently is.

Fair dos, but Adam was at a very different point in his career trajectory when he got his mega move to Liverpool. Gibson is a more valid analogy imo

Big eck with 1 of those tartan hat wigs as gift and a bottle whisky to sweeten the deal, against guarantee qualification and 150 million quid training facility no brainer for the kid

Bored of people painting McLeish as some sort of comedy figure. Give the man a chance.

Big eck with 1 of those tartan hat wigs as gift and a bottle whisky to sweeten the deal, against guarantee qualification and 150 million quid training facility no brainer for the kid

We have a former hospital.

12 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:
12 hours ago, Peppino Impastato said:
It's not that big a deal.  We send 18 year olds to war.  This is a millionaire in a win win situation, I'm sure he'll be OK.

Edit. 16 year olds to illegal wars

16 year olds aye? 

20 hours ago, John Lambies Doos said:

His dad probably brought him up supporting Scotland but did he get that jump of ecstasy when Leigh banged his free kicks in or Kane got the equaliser. To me that's the defining factor. Will come to a head when squads are announced.

f**k sake.

8 hours ago, Gordopolis said:

Bored of people painting McLeish as some sort of comedy figure. Give the man a chance.

We did and the soak buggered off to the first EPL team that offered a glimpse of their knickers.