Scott McTominay

12 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd String said:

You can understand the belief thing when you have a government in Holyrood that are dreadful.

Their record on the devolved areas is excellent.    Go and spread lies elsewhere. 

12 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
13 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd String said:
Where have I said any of that? Show me

^ the tread + politics thread. I shall say no more

I certainly don't hate my country. I just depair, politically, of a country that is bereft of any real talent, on all sides, the worst being the Labour Party. A country in the 21st century is packed with sectarianism and bigotry and with authorities who clandestinely condone it. 

Regards Scott McTominay. Where have I said I hate him? The guy hasn't even played 20 games yet for Man U yet people on here are almost fawning over him, some purely to get one upon England. I personally think that if he keeps playing the way he is, by all reports, then he would walk into an England squad bound for Russia. There is no sign of Scotland making a finals. And with the appointment of McLeish I have my doubts as to that being rectified.

Edited by Highlandmagyar 2nd String

3 hours ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd String said:

I certainly don't hate my country. I just depair, politically, of a country that is bereft of any real talent, on all sides, the worst being the Labour Party. A country in the 21st century is packed with sectarianism and bigotry and with authorities who clandestinely condone it. 

Regards Scott McTominay. Where have I said I hate him? The guy hasn't even played 20 games yet for Man U yet people on here are almost fawning over him, some purely to get one upon England. I personally think that if he keeps playing the way he is, by all reports, then he would walk into an England squad bound for Russia. There is no sign of Scotland making a finals. And with the appointment of McLeish I have my doubts as to that being rectified.

Whether he's played 20 or 200 he's a 1st team regular this season for man utd playing in champs league and top end of prem why shouldn't people be fawning over him he's playing at a level higher than anyone in our squad

Gary Lineker on MOTD has just said that McTominay was booed this afternoon and that Mourinho condemned it.  

I assume that was due to Scott opting to play for Scotland. If so, that's totally outrageous and United should take action against the culprits.  :thumbsdown

On the other hand, we should be delighted that his commitment to Scotland. is winding up the Mancs! :lol:

Gary Lineker on MOTD has just said that McTominay was booed this afternoon and that Mourinho condemned it.  
I assume that was due to Scott opting to play for Scotland. If so, that's totally outrageous and United should take action against the culprits.  :thumbsdown
On the other hand, we should be delighted that his commitment to Scotland. is winding up the Mancs! :lol:

Lineker clearly said it was because he'd played a backwards pass.

Nothing to do with choosing Scotland. As Lineker said and Mourinho has since confirmed, it was just a small minority of arseholes boo’d him for playing a backward pass.

14 hours ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd String said:

If you'd started like this, instead of leaping right in and acting like he's going to be shite right off the back like some weirdo, then maybe you wouldn't get so much grief.

On 10/03/2018 at 19:24, Highlandmagyar 2nd String said:

you hate us

I was at the game on Saturday and thought McTominay was excellent. He's absolutely huge.
There was some disgruntlement at one backwards pass, I don't recall him being booed as such.
He retains the ball so well and he's not overly negative. Looks a tremendous prospect.

On 07/03/2018 at 22:30, peasy23 said:

I really don't see how or why Nicholas still gets a job in punditry. He talks utter shite, even when he does manage to put together a coherent sentence.

Don't remember him complaining too much about Richard Gough, Andy Goram, Stuart McCall or Kieran Tierney who were all born outside of Scotland.

I’ve had the misfortune to meet Nicholas at a function years back. He is hands down the worst after dinner speaker I have ever seen. All ME ME ME.

3 hours ago, Fat Controller said:

I’ve had the misfortune to meet Nicholas at a function years back. He is hands down the worst after dinner speaker I have ever seen. All ME ME ME.

Whereas after dinner speakers are encouraged to talk about current events rather than about themselves and their experiences. 

Id suggest you’re talking shite tbh.